Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
    why??????whats your reasoning??

he has to maintain his steak of making the wrong predictions for PAC fights

Comment

I want Margarito to win.

Karma is a bytch. Kinda like how Oscar picked on Pac and got destroyed.

Hoping for it to happen here. Pac is trying to chery pick an easy 8th title and I hope it back fires.

I made a whole thread on this.

Oh and War Margarito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
        If Margs beats pac.. mayweather vs Margs is a mega fight.. Mexican and black fighters do good numbers together.

GBP doing business with Top Rank in the near future? good luck with that

Comment

Heres the thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=426123

Drew come on man. Giving all the lawsuit crap going on now do you honestly think we'll get that "mega fight" you mentioned in the near future?

Yeah me neither.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            he has to maintain his steak of making the wrong predictions for PAC fights
            Of course.. What's the point of this thread anyway? If I'm not mistaken Pac couldn't get past Hatton's body attack??

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Margarito isn't a quarter as well known as Manny Pacquiao. The two fights are different universes.
              Pacquiao only became well known after he beat DLH, same with Mayweather. The man that beats Pacquiao will shoot up to stardom instantly, its how boxing works.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Heres the thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=426123

Drew come on man. Giving all the lawsuit crap going on now do you honestly think we'll get that "mega fight" you mentioned in the near future?

Yeah me neither.
                I don't know if we will, but I know there are bigger things on the horizon for boxing with an ambassador of the sport like Pacquiao. Personally I think it would be a tragedy if Top Rank made a miscalculation and Margarito earns the win.. I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  I want Margarito to win.

Karma is a bytch. Kinda like how Oscar picked on Pac and got destroyed.

Hoping for it to happen here. Pac is trying to chery pick an easy 8th title and I hope it back fires.

I made a whole thread on this.

Oh and War Margarito!!!
                  lol cherrypick a much bigger guy??? ****ing troll, why don't you just say you're a stupid pachater...much easier to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    Of course.. What's the point of this thread anyway? If I'm not mistaken Pac couldn't get past Hatton's body attack??

well you know how he is...the resident ****** has to maintain his stature

it was only a month ago he was crying to the high heavens about cheaters getting paid...and now the unemployed dip**** is Tony's biggest fan

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      lol cherrypick a much bigger guy??? ****ing troll, why don't you just say you're a stupid pachater...much easier to believe.
                      So because Marg is bigger somehow means he cant be cherry picked.

Yet you call me a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X