Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the conspiracy theories on the BP oil spills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the conspiracy theories on the BP oil spills?

i actually havent heard any. There are a lot of conspiracy theorists out on these boards so you tell me what happened.

Were the jews behind this? Was this an inside job?

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    i actually havent heard any. There are a lot of conspiracy theorists out on these boards so you tell me what happened.

Were the jews behind this? Was this an inside job?

im stoked as well

Comment

Jack in.........3.............2............

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Jack in.........3.............2............
        There aren't any.

Some people have claimed that BP did it on purpose, but I don't see what they'd have to gain from it. Other than losing their reputation and going bankrupt.

Usually there is a clear motive. But there's none here.

However, you can bet your bottom dollar that Barry Sotero will use this to try to pass a carbon tax and cap and trade for your freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
          There aren't any.

Some people have claimed that BP did it on purpose, but I don't see what they'd have to gain from it. Other than losing their reputation and going bankrupt.

Usually there is a clear motive. But there's none here.

However, you can bet your bottom dollar that Barry Sotero will use this to try to pass a carbon tax and cap and trade for your freedom.
          At least you appeared right on time..

Comment

I think i read something about BP stock holders coincidentlly trading their stocks a day before it happened.

Comment

I think i read something about BP stock holders coincidentlly trading their stocks a day before it happened.
              there were politicians rumored to have done so as well

Comment

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-08-2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Its true. Barry Sotero sold his as well. Definitely fishy, and they also knew that they wouldn't be able to contain any leaks if they happened, but they drilled anyway.

The more I think about, you might be on to something.

But this is too much to believe. Is it actually possible BP would do something that nefarious?

And why? This is already the worst natural disaster in the history of the world. We may be in the early stages of the endtimes because of this.

Comment

This guy normally makes all the conspiracy theories up and posts them on his channel. Here he is on the oil spill. Something to do with oil being noticed before the spill happenned and Goldman Sachs dumping shares:

Comment

Working...
                    X