No announcement yet.

FAO: Pacquiao Fans And Mayweather Fans Let's Squash The E-Beef For Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Pacquiao Fans And Mayweather Fans Let's Squash The E-Beef For Samurai

I have no problem with any Pinoy/Pacquiao fan here. You all know me and know i'm cool with most of you guys Samurai(RIP), JM1, Chups, Makavelli, Kadyo, Left Hook Tua, Peyk, Talisayen etc.

But I know a lot of Mayweather fans and Pacquiao fans beef(even making it racial at times) with eachother and don't get along.

So for Samurai, who passed away recently, let's all squash the beef and try to discuss Pacquiao-Mayweather in a more balanced manner.

This is the official beef squashing thread for Pac fans and May fans.

Sorry if this thread has been posted already.
    I'll Stop For Samurai
    80.19%
    No I Will Keep E-Beefing With Pac/May fans
    19.81%

im with you kev.......i wont be doing a floyd thread till the fight happen..............................i respect samurai that much..........................

Comment

squashed for my boy sam (rip)......

Comment

Let's stop calling each other disrespectful names, *****s, and *******s.

Comment

As long as two people don't agree with the same thing, There will always be this pactar-***** arguements we have here. We should just ast that today no one make a bad thread about Pacquiao or Floyd and try to keep arguements civilized and not stupid.

Comment

Good post Kev.

Comment

Lets not start flamewars.

I wont reply to any flamethreads, all my respect to the best Pacquiao fan ever.
              Last edited by .Sakuragi.; 04-17-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                I have no problem with any Pinoy/Pacquiao fan here. You all know me and know i'm cool with most of you guys Samurai(RIP), JM1, Chups, Makavelli, Kadyo, Left Hook Tua, Peyk, Talisayen etc.

But I know a lot of Mayweather fans and Pacquiao fans beef(even making it racial at times) with eachother and don't get along.

So for Samurai, who passed away recently, let's all squash the beef and try to discuss Pacquiao-Mayweather in a more balanced manner.

This is the official beef squashing thread for Pac fans and May fans.

Sorry if this thread has been posted already.
                man. I'm a big time troll sometimes on a lot of mayweather/pac issues but I agree. I'ma do it for the man's honor, a last remembrance so to speak. **** it. BEEF SQUASHED.

Comment

Let's see who were Sam's real buddies. If you were really his friend, you would do it for him. This is in the name of Samurai.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                    Let's stop calling each other disrespectful names, *****s, and *******s.
                    Ending the BS talking and name calling.

I'm all for it.

We miss you S A M U R A I.

Comment

Working...
                    X