No announcement yet.

erislandy lara is the future of the Jr middleweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erislandy lara is the future of the Jr middleweight division

straight up. i say give him a few more fights and by the time he is about 14-0, start throwing him in with the top dogs. in my personal opinion he is the most overall skilled fighter in the division and i think he would wipe the floor with all the other prospects in that division. agree or disagree? thoughts on lara?

I checked him out......

Didnt like him for some reason.

Comment

He looks ok but arkward for some reason. The best Cuban right now is Rigondeaux and the best jmw is Martinez. Beyond that, Lara may be the best prospect though in jmw

Comment

For sure. The moment I saw him, I thought "This is the TRUTH right here!" I hope they pair him up with guys like Martirosyan or Martinez in the coming years. He'll be an excellent contender at 154.

Originally posted by lead_right View Post
        I checked him out......

Didnt like him for some reason.
        You don't seem to like anyone, huh? :conf1:

Comment

Yeah he's one hell of a fighter. There's probably tons of talented boxers we have no idea about in Cuba unable to turn pro.

Imagine Matvey Korobov vs. Erislandy Lara. that would be a sick fight, two technicians with power

Comment

I'm not going to argue hes the best 154 pound prospect only because I heard that Shawn Porter is going down to 147.

Comment

Working...
            X