No announcement yet.

My next article will appear in December's Boxing Digest Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next article will appear in December's Boxing Digest Magazine

I think this is my third article there. Anyways, the article is a prospect profile of up-and-coming welterweight Keith Thurman from Clearwater, FL. He's 7-0 with 7 KOs and is looking pretty promising as a prospect.

Look out for it at news stands in December!

Originally posted by Chief Rocka View Post
    I think this is my third article there. Anyways, the article is a prospect profile of up-and-coming welterweight Keith Thurman from Clearwater, FL. He's 7-0 with 7 KOs and is looking pretty promising as a prospect.

December?

This is October though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
      December?

This is October though.
      Yes, but the magazine has to be printed and distributed so that takes a long time. This magazine has the second biggest circulation in the country so it takes some time to prepare.

Comment

Good to hear. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          Good to hear. Congrats.
          Thanks a lot mate.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Way to go Asian...I'll look for it here in NC, though I doubt I'll find it.

Comment

Who the fuck cares? Who are you anyway? I only care for Asian Sensation's articles. Asian Sensation is da bomb and way better than you! So fuck you!

Comment

so you came here to brag, huh? go owen wilson yourself

Comment

And it's a good article. If what at least one respected trainer says is true about this Thurman kid, then Ryan's article will introduce you to someone you could be hearing much more about in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X