No announcement yet.

Bieber impersonator accused of sexually abusing child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bieber impersonator accused of sexually abusing child

NEWARK, N.J. — Authorities in Canada have accused a Justin Bieber impersonator of threatening and sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl in New Jersey on a video chat site.

Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn Murray says 34-year-old Lee Moir of Toronto, Ontario, posed as the pop star on Facebook. Authorities allege he threatened to harm the girl's family to force her to perform sex acts online. It's unclear if Moir used photos of Bieber on his Facebook page, but authorities say the girl realized it wasn't the pop star during the video chat.

He was arrested after an undercover Canadian officer posed as a 14-year-old girl online. Authorities say Moir engaged the officer in sexual conversations and requested a meeting and was arrested.

He's charged in Canada with luring, manufacturing child ****ography and extortion.

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local.../?hub=CP24Home

Holy ****, What the hell is wrong with people?!

Dont ya just love humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Dont ya just love humanity.
      Every time I see something like this, I just want to lock my kiddos up in the house and never let them leave. This guy is a sick **** and needs to be locked under the jail.

Comment

"Authoririties realized it was not the real Bieber when they discovered his target was a female"...

Comment

Sick ****ers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            "Authoririties realized it was not the real Bieber when they discovered his target was a female"...
            Naughty boy!

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Sick ****ers out there.
            Ain't that the truth!

I was he would have been charged in the States though, our justice system is a joke. He will get hardly any jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              Naughty boy!

Ain't that the truth!

I was he would have been charged in the States though, our justice system is a joke. He will get hardly any jail time.
              Canuck justice equals a signed t-shirt and lifetime supply on Beibers first album. That is punishment enough I say.

Seriously though, he needs Sharia' justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Canuck justice equals a signed t-shirt and lifetime supply on Beibers first album. That is punishment enough I say.

Seriously though, he needs Sharia' justice.
                We have very laxed laws here. People commit crimes knowing that if they are sentenced to 10 years they will probably serve under 3. It's a shame.

If I ruled the world, anyone convicted of sex crimes against a child would automatically be sentenced to castration.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  We have very laxed laws here. People commit crimes knowing that if they are sentenced to 10 years they will probably serve under 3. It's a shame.

If I ruled the world, anyone convicted of sex crimes against a child would automatically be sentenced to castration.
                  People should not commit these crimes because they are morally wrong, not because they are worried about a extensive jail term or and other type of punishment.

America has the most serve sentences in the so called civilised world but it prison population is far higher than any other country in history.

It is a crazy world and these crimes are excused, don't belive me, look at R. Kelly or even Roman Polanksi who is revered as a hero in France, despite drugging a 13 year old girl and anally raping her.

Yet major film star will still work with him and the public will still watch his films.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    People should not commit these crimes because they are morally wrong, not because they are worried about a extensive jail term or and other type of punishment.

America has the most serve sentences in the so called civilised world but it prison population is far higher than any other country in history.

It is a crazy world and these crimes are excused, don't belive me, look at R. Kelly or even Roman Polanksi who is revered as a hero in France, despite drugging a 13 year old girl and anally raping her.

Yet major film star will still work with him and the public will still watch his films.
                    I agree. These types of crimes are the lowest of the low preying on the weakest, most vulnerable members of society. They should have a harsh sentence just for being disgusting opportunists.

I haven't listened to or purchased an R. Kelly song/CD since that came out about him. I will not support and fund a dirty child molester.

Comment

Working...
                    X