Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Witnesses testimony in Trayvon Martin murder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we still talking about the hero with the heart of greed and pride?

so theres this movie called the caine munity with humphery bogart. the basis of it is bogart has a inferiority complex that causes him to have a mental break down. the ship members have a munity and take the ship back to port.
    the ship members are then tried as munitiners by the navy were the lawyer for the ship members pressures boggart till he cracks in the middle of court proving he had a mental break down and was not fit to be captain of a ship.

now heres the important part, so all the ship members are celebrating and the lawyer come in drunk as a skunk going on about how he pressured him, he4 forced him to crack, how that captain was saving lives in the navy before those ship members were even born, and he was just forced to embarras him infront of what he had devoted his life twords.

then the laywer starts talking about how he had a inferiority complex, and how if the ship members had just supported him instead of causing a munity, the situation would have been completly diffrent.

soooo yeah the point of this story is to compare it to how the community members did not like this guy. this guy was compelled to do something and make a name for him self, so people put more faith in him. he was compelled to not just do something heroic but also to make him self clearly the hero.

any one can see he was trying to do something good for his community just as any one can see the moment he got out of his car he was drivien by greed and stupidity, a lust for respect, and a need to show these people that look down on him what kind of person he really is.

well he showd his fellow community members what he is, some one whos willing to kill just to get alittle more respect.

a patheticly small human being easily betrayed by his own mental weaknesses.

Comment

I think for the most part most reasonable people agree that these so called "eyewitnesses" can't be trusted and Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I think for the most part most reasonable people agree that these so called "eyewitnesses" can't be trusted and Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty
        and i think most reasonable people agree with these witnesses, that zimmerman should have his time in court so that a jury may find him innocent or guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          and i think most reasonable people agree with these witnesses, that zimmerman should have his time in court so that a jury may find him innocent or guilty.

I trust the police.....they get paid for their services.

They'll do what's right

Comment

zimmerman has flaming d bag written all over him. he acted like a jerk to the kid and the kid gave it right back at him. they both started squabbin, trayvon got the drop on the dbag, zimmerman with shame, anger, douchebaggery, pulled the trigger.

he should be arrested, charged, and sent to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              The ones agreeing with the "witnesses" are the ones pushing their racial agenda and the very ones that will likely duck my thread cause they'll get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                zimmerman has flaming d bag written all over him. he acted like a jerk to the kid and the kid gave it right back at him. they both started squabbin, trayvon got the drop on the dbag, zimmerman with shame, anger, douchebaggery, pulled the trigger.

I'm guessing you're one of the other witnesses? Why aren't you on the news? You clearly saw everything that'll crack this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post

....those aren't facts...

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  The ones agreeing with the "witnesses" are the ones pushing their racial agenda and the very ones that will likely duck my thread cause they'll get exposed.
                  they've been ducking your thread like it's the plague

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    I trust the police.....they get paid for their services.

They'll do what's right
                    what your telling me here is that you know hes guilty and know that in court he would be found guilty.

Comment

....those aren't facts...

they've been ducking your thread like it's the plague
                      YAY! Maniac's original avi picture (or at least the first one i remembered you by)!!! MANIAC IS BACK!!! hahahaha. . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X