Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Floyd look alike try to get in the community gated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    Floyd's passed many times previously. Why does he need proof now?

If it were Manny would the security guard be correct in asking for proof even though Manny would have previously passed several times?
    YES,, thats why these gated commuties pays security guards to watch their houses.

I don't see manny driving his cars without his drivers license.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      Anyone with half a brain knows that the security guard knew exactly who he was.
      The guard says, "I know you are but I need to see some ID." Floyd then tells him, "I don't got no ID." The guard then says, "Okay, I'll see what I can do. We all know where you live. Just give me a second, okay?" Watch the video. The guard is respectful the entire time. while Floyd decides to be an ass.

Comment

Are you dumb? Anyone with half a brain knows that the security guard knew exactly who he was.. yeah great logic.. the guy impersonated Floyd in order to rape a kid? You sure will make a great career out of being a criminal. Seriously the lack of IQ you are showing is astounding, I really hope for your sake you are joking - by this rate you wouldn't even qualify to be a security guard.
        Maybe you are? a simple logic and you cant understand. Go back to school kid

Comment

Are you dumb? Anyone with half a brain knows that the security guard knew exactly who he was.. yeah great logic.. the guy impersonated Floyd in order to rape a kid? You sure will make a great career out of being a criminal. Seriously the lack of IQ you are showing is astounding, I really hope for your sake you are joking - by this rate you wouldn't even qualify to be a security guard.

how do you know he isn't new? how do you know he wasn't sure? trying to protect his job?

moron.

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
            lol... What if a crook copy FLOYD FACE and Act like Floyd? Then the security let him in and raped a kid? If your one of the owner of the community gated would you allow this to happen? Just asking...
            GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
              Give me a break with the what ifs....the man sees floyd coming and going all the time cuz he lives there...he knew who floyd was but was being an ass about the id. there has been times when ive left my house and forgot my wallet at home, nobody is perfect. The dude was just being an ass point blank period..
              Exactly! the guy knows that it was Floyd WHO poked his co-worker that's why he is giving him a hard time. So, if you were the security guard, it will be okay for you when people like Floyd will say " YOU Madaphucka is giving me a hard time". Are you not gonna stand up for your right as a human being and just allow arrogant people calling you names on your job?

Comment

whats I.D for? To IDentify a person. If a person say "Hey, I Know Its You", what did he just do? Say it with me kids! He IDENTIFIED him. So after saying the first sentence the guard already acknowledged who the individual was and therfore should opened the gate. If I lived somewhere for 3 years came home every night at awkward hours (like we've seen many time on 24/7's) and one day they randomly do this crap I Would be pissed too.

TREAT ME LIKE ****ING MALOOF.

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                  Maybe you are? a simple logic and you cant understand. Go back to school kid
                  It wasn't even logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    how do you know he isn't new? how do you know he wasn't sure? trying to protect his job?

moron.
                    English please?

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      The guard says, "I know you are but I need to see some ID." Floyd then tells him, "I don't got no ID." The guard then says, "Okay, I'll see what I can do. We all know where you live. Just give me a second, okay?" Watch the video. The guard is respectful the entire time. while Floyd decides to be an ass.
                      Yes I know Floyd is dumb as a peanut and could've avoided all of this by simply showing his ID which he should of had on him. But when you take the tape to TMZ, it's obvious there's an agenda behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X