No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEEP Pretending!!!

175+ pages of DUCKING by the QUACK artist!

Comment

• YOU DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE. TRUE OF FALSE

Originally posted by travestyny
      I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      the win is not really that important.

THEN YOU DUCKED THE REMATCH! GET OUT OF HERE. YOU MURDERED YOURSELF. IT'S OVER!

Comment

• 175+ pages of DUCKING by the QUACK artist!

Comment

• Yea. The scam is you ducking your own challenge 3 times!

And a rematch. LMAOOO

ADP IS MAD HE GOT THAT ASS BEAT AND BOWED DOWNNNN!

Comment

Comment

• LMAOOOOOO. LOOK AT HIM GO.

ADP HAVING A MENTAL MELTDOWN!!!

Comment

Comment

• It's over, son. Everyone by now knows what happened, and they are tired of your belt welching, sore losing, crying ways.

The funniest part of this whole thing is that you ducked your own damn challenge....THREE TIMES

Originally posted by travestyny
                  I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
                  the win is not really that important.
                  Oh wait, maybe the funniest part is that you said the purpose of this challenge is to prove that I lied and cheated....but then you not only no-showed to a thread which was to prove who lied and cheated:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790527

but you also said that anyone who discusses who really lied and cheated would be disqualified. LMAO.

After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.
                  No posting about who really LIED/cheated. Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.
                  And after all of that lying and cheating accusation, you refused an offered rematch which makes absolutely no sense.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  By the way, rematch whenever you like. You won't even respond to my offers for a rematch, because you know you don't stand a chance. Give up.
                  there is no point asking.

YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY EMBARRASSED YOURSELF. YOU WELCHED ON A BET, CRIED FOR OVER A YEAR, MADE SILLY CHALLENGES THAT YOU YOURSELF DUCKED OUT OF, AND REFUSED AN OFFERED REMATCH BUT CLAIM YOU WERE CHEATED OUT OF A VICTORY.

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU ARE THE SADDEST MEMBER OF THIS SITE. MORESO THAN EVEN SPOON23. I'M HAPPY I DESTROYED YOU AND EXPOSED WHAT A LYING, BUTTHURT, SORE LOSING CVNT YOU ARE! IT'S OVER!

Comment

• Notice he didn't answer about him ducking his own challenge three times. LMAOOOOOOO!

Keep crying in here alone, Son. Those quotations confirm what happened BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU UTTERLY EMBARRASSED YOURSELF.

ENJOY YOUR PADDED ROOM, BlTCH.

I HOPE THEY PUT YOU ON SOME STRONGER MEDICATION. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Comment

• Look, DUCKY trying to sell us some SNAKE OIL LIES!!!!

SORRY BUT

175+ pages of DUCKING by the QUACK artist!

Comment

Working...
                      X