Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Knew Canelo Would Fight That Way; Was Goaded Into It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    LMAO wtf.

Abel says the dumbest sh^t.

I don't think they DID know Canelo was gonna fight like that cuz they certainly didn't seem prepared to have an epic firefight in the middle of the ring like they suggest they wanted to. Or they thought they could win off of this strategic flip flop on their normal style with this backfoot jabbing sh^t all night long if they did "know" how Canelo would fight Saturday. And fair play to them they almost did it, it was close as f#ck & coulda easily went there way & a lot of people seem to think it shoulda, but I think if most people felt Canelo robbed them of a epic fight the first time around, GGG robbed people of seeing an epic war in the ring in this rematch.

And this fight coulda been much more fun then it was. Not to say it wasn't fun, but Canelo came to fight a war & GGG didn't show up for a war.

Comment

Lol, nope. De La Hoya swore that GGG couldn't fight going backwards and that's why Canelo fought that way.

Comment

keep it real

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        If he knew Canelo would fight that way, then GGG didn't display anything that showed he was well prepared for it! That's Sanchez's fault!
        If I'm GGG, I fire Sanchez. Sanchez kept asking GGG between rounds for KO, not once did he ask for body work...only 6 body punches counted for GGG...pathetic! Why ask for Mexican style and no body work??

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          He did neutralise him, or they neutralised each other.

But not sure the 'neutralised' word is the right one. Canelo went for a clear win, and Golovkin didn't let him have it. Golovkin went for a clear win, and Canelo didn't let him have it - they matched each other in both skill and will.

Does Golovkin have a possible game-plan to beat Canelo ? Maybe not - maybe that was the best he could do (which I believe). Same sentence but with the names switched around.

So neutralised/matched, whatever, maybe one of them makes a mistake in III and the other capitalises to the point of a decisive outcome. I think that's the only way it ends differently, unless Golovkin's age starts to show more and it makes the difference next May.
          GGG fights pretty much the same way for every opponent and has been very successful, in this fight Sanchez had him move backwards for the first few rounds and he wasn't nearly as effective, when he went back to his old tried and tested approach he started having a lot of succesd

Comment

He begged and asked for Canelo to fight Mexican Style but when he did GGG backed down and didn't want it. Careful what you ask for

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today. But that’s the kind of fight that I expected, that’s the kind of fight that the fans expected

Canelo has a new fan

I actually disagree with the way he fought..... Canelo should have employed a similar strategy to the first fight, because it worked..... just more precision/accuracy/workrate

but hey, not complaining

it speaks volumes that they were ready for Canelo both times, but could not get over the line

Comment

Spence speaking nothing but facts GGG all that crying all that nonsense about Mexican Style he didn't fight Mexican Style that's just a fact. 6 body shots over 12 rounds is NOT Mexican Style. If you mad then blame GGG and his promoter for creating this false narrative so this borat bytch could try and steal money from Mexican's for years. But when the smaller man bullied his azzz with Mexican Style you just look stupid. Sanchez knows it which is why he told GGG you losing and why he told reporters after the fight hey that wasn't the gameplan GGG don't want to listen to me LMAO
                Man **** off with this bull****.

If I listened to Spence, I would also believe that, "Lomachenko isn't special, they hype him up" (LOL).

None of this helps your point. Golovkin threw more punches than Canelo, he obviously didn't do it running away or backing away the whole fight.

So I ask: how many times did Golovkin hit the rope compared to Canelo? Go ahead, count it. Both fighters were mostly in front of each other for the whole fight. Stepping back to avoid a punch is not running away, you dumb****.

You type like a complete moron and are also probably some fat ass sitting behind your desk.

Crawford:

"I got GGG for the win"

https://twitter.com/budcrawford402/s...75654555803648
                Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 09-17-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

core work

Mexican Style got your face battered GGG! Outside of small cut for Canelo, Canelo looked like he just woke up from an afternoon nap on a beach hammock..

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Mexican Style got your face battered GGG! Outside of small cut for Canelo, Canelo looked like he just woke up from an afternoon nap on a beach hammock..

I still can't get my head around it.....

they pleaded with Canelo for MONTHS to stand still and fight

but when he did..... Golovkin backed up and played boxer lol

you cannot make that shht up

who is the REAL Mexican now, bltches ???

Comment

Abel showing his *****assnes right now. Trying to throw BBB side under the bus making it seem like he didn’t follow his advice. Take your L Abel!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X