No announcement yet.

Police capture illegal posing with ‘daughter’ he was raping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    In no way shape or form did i insinuate that. Ease off the infowars bcuz again your judgement of the crime and my opinion is clouded with bs.
    Thats exactly what you're point was. You're just not very bright. You can stop the influx of people using children to get into this country. Instead of trying to stop it you ******s want them here and say the same silly *****. "We have criminals here too!"

Comment

Age of consent is 12 in mexico, no surprise. I would say that makes the country backwards and shytty, but I don't want to be banned for 'racism' for daring to criticise the mexican COUNTRY, not the people, who are not a race but a nationality.

I know there is at least one 'La Raza' mexican supremacist who likes to ban people for criticising anything about mexico so tread carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
        So your point is since it happens here we should be ok with foreigners coming here and doing it too? Holy *****
        Yep that's what he said and now tries to back track

Typical argument from the left though..

Comment

Not to get political because I can!

In Mexico they call them padrotes.

They are the US equivalent to pimps but much worst! They scale the poor regions on Mexico flashing cash, driving fancy cars promising the world to lure young girls into a life of prostitution! When they become of legal age they impregnate them or if become pregnant from a client, they separate them from their children and hold them hostage. Those that manage not to bear children, they threaten to expose to the families down south that their daughter is a prostitute!

Hey (Shontae De'marc) don't care what the age of consent is in Mexico!

It's immoral what they do in Mexico but the fruitcakes want open boarders!

You will not see this story on the fake news!
          Last edited by TJ highway; 08-09-2018, 03:32 AM.

Comment

the legal age of consent is 13 in many countries, it's not just Mexicans that **** yo kids

but lol at the guys name

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
              the legal age of consent is 13 in many countries, it's not just Mexicans that **** yo kids

but lol at the guys name
              If you condone that! God forgive!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                If you condone that! God forgive!
                I wasn't really commenting on the OP, just the discussion about mexicans being pedos

It doesn't look like the legal age of consent is stopping americans from ****ing kids either

Comment

I wasn't really commenting on the OP, just the discussion about mexicans being pedos

It doesn't look like the legal age of consent is stopping americans from ****ing kids either

Comment

The difference being that Americans are sent to jail for it.

I mean, you understand that. Right?

Molestation goes on in every country and always has and always will. But some are punished and others are not.

I mean, you DO get that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      The difference being that Americans are sent to jail for it.

I mean, you understand that. Right?

Molestation goes on in every country and always has and always will. But some are punished and others are not.

I mean, you DO get that?

cockblocking....

Comment

Working...
                      X