Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did it take wilder so long to give blood sample?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Wilder had his gloves delivered in a Fed-Ex package in locker room before the fight, clearly captured on the PPV. Lennox or Ward mentioned that it means there was an issue with his original pair. I still want to know what that was about, with all this garbage about Fury's gloves.
    Really? Damn that’s suspect as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Didn't he put on 20 pounds of muscle in about 6 months? Suspect.
      It probably wasn't all muscle.
      1 pound of muscle per week x 26 weeks = 26 pounds.
      No different than Fury's weight gain.
      Both fighters are clean.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Refused to give even a pee sample after the fight. They said he had "trouble urinating", but Finkel also said one of the reasons for his performance was he had to re-hydrate too much after the weigh-in and was needing to take a piss before the fight.

He finally gave his piss sample a week after the fight. On the back of 25 lbs weigh gain with zero fat in no time is highly suspect.
        Wow. That's ****ed.

Comment

that damn costume messed up more than wilders legs, his bladder too!!

Comment

Why did it take him a week to give a urine sample? How is that even possible?

Comment

If he legitimately took a week to provide a mandatory post fight urine sample, I cannot understand how he isn't under investigation. I'm sure losing must be devastating and no doubt he spent a night or two in the hospital but providing his injuries were not life threatening, there's no justification for breaking process like that.

Comment

The power of Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                  If he legitimately took a week to provide a mandatory post fight urine sample, I cannot understand how he isn't under investigation. I'm sure losing must be devastating and no doubt he spent a night or two in the hospital but providing his injuries were not life threatening, there's no justification for breaking process like that.
                  The conversation needs to shift to this.

Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Refused to give even a pee sample after the fight. They said he had "trouble urinating", but Finkel also said one of the reasons for his performance was he had to re-hydrate too much after the weigh-in and was needing to take a piss before the fight.

He finally gave his piss sample a week after the fight. On the back of 25 lbs weigh gain with zero fat in no time is highly suspect.
                    What the **** was he needing to rehydrate for?!...

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                      What the **** was he needing to rehydrate for?!...
                      heheheh it's a lie!!

Comment

Working...
                      X