Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you grade golovkins career (A* to F)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    B+ skills, B- career.. underachieved imo...
    Good call.... should've went from 154 to 168 pushing for the best in that range IMO he waited too long to fight the Ginger roo and it's hard to say who would beat who at their best cause Canelo is just now peaking. I still wanna see the 3rd one cause I got it 1-1 no matter what the official score is.

Comment

He fought Canelo twice, got paid fat.
      He should be fine.

Comment

Bingo!!! Always talked about good fight but they never happened. HEck even Jacobs was delayed over $500K

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          You still trying to talk to me ****wit? I ain't even reading your posts anymore.
          He ain't getting in the boxing HOFame! Not with that sht resume of only fighting 2 guys ranked P4P top 20. When I have to google guys like Rolls and Sesmata this late in his career??? Something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            He ain't getting in the boxing HOFame! Not with that sht resume of only fighting 2 guys ranked P4P top 20. When I have to google guys like Rolls and Sesmata this late in his career??? Something is wrong.
            HoF? I'd be surprised if he doesn't to be honest, though of course it depends on who retires in the same year. I leave that kinda question to the historians of the furure, but regardless of how folk see it on here - or indeed what I think myself - much of the world sees him as the most accomplished MW since Hopkins and a P4P entrant for about 5 years running.

What's that got to do with me talking to a buffoon, or indeed my basic and entirely elementary point that this kinda question makes no sense without an agreed upon scale for what constitutes and A and an F? Damn, man, that's all I came on here to say. I don't care whether you grade the dude A or E, we're all entitled to an opinion, I'm just interested in seeing what other people mean by these kindsa grades and how consistent they are with 'em.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-28-2020, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I give pvssy-g a C- cuz he weaseled his way to a Nelo payday. If he never got Nelo I would of gave him a D+

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                This only works if you provide some kinda examples for your grading scale otherwise everyone gonna be talking different things.

Let's say modern era... talking Floyd and Manny at A+ and Kristian Laight at F then GGGs probably A to A+. If you just talking about Champion level fighters where you got Floyd and Manny at A+ and Rene Alvarado at E or F then possibly you could place GGG as a B (though I'd still personally say A)

If you're grading Golovkin's career against that of elite televised champions of the last 30 years you might rank differently a B or even C depending on exactly how exclusive you want to make that category... see what I'm saying?
                This is that dumb shet

Don't you EVER compare pvssy-g to T.B.E. ever again

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I give pvssy-g a C- cuz he weaseled his way to a Nelo payday. If he never got Nelo I would of gave him a D+
                  Damn, man. Where you got Peter Quillin and El Perro?

Comment

You give a robot a B+ skill level?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      Good call.... should've went from 154 to 168 pushing for the best in that range IMO he waited too long to fight the Ginger roo and it's hard to say who would beat who at their best cause Canelo is just now peaking. I still wanna see the 3rd one cause I got it 1-1 no matter what the official score is.
                      Its 2-0. Nelo outboxed him the 1st fight then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X