Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger ducker, GGG or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trollin trollin, no matter how you many threads you make, TBE is still the best excuses and the biggets ducker in the history of the sports. He is the only boxer who retired to avoid the most dangerous threats in his generation and let them fought each other.

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
      Trollin trollin, no matter how you many threads you make, TBE is still the best excuses and the biggets ducker in the history of the sports. He is the only boxer who retired to avoid the most dangerous threats in his generation and let them fought each other.
      Isn't #48 the one who feasted on TBE left overs, fought people 1 or 2 fights removed from Losses and at catchweights????

LOL
      Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-10-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

You ****ing fixed the taste of your chickens before quoting me. Your talking non sense and its just a waste of time replying to you. Just suck The Best Excuses Dick.

Comment

pacquiao and it's not close.

Comment

Easy answer floyd

Comment

High time to ban these types of posters.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                High time to ban these types of posters.
                Because you can't prove me wrong?

Interesting, you guys need to grow up and get out of this hive mentality.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr ducked more than anyone. Pac never ducked anyone, fought Ledwaba on 2 weeks notice and beat his ass, forget about that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                    Quoted for truth. Mayweather is a DUCK DUCK DUCKER and he SUCK SUCK SUCKS. Not impressed by his resume compared to ATG's. He's like somewhere in the top 100 I guess.

Comment

Don't know who is the biggest ducker but you post convinced me you are one of the biggest ass holes on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X