No announcement yet.

I get Nosebleed EVERY time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get Nosebleed EVERY time

I get nosebleed in training every time I spar... And we don't even spar THAT hard. I get nosbleed from a jab, sometimes I even block the shot and I STILL get nosebleed. What's wrong with me? I have never seen anybody else get nosebleed, I seem to be the only one. And I get it by just getting touched lol...

sensitive nose? but srsly try the docs. mihgt be somehting wrong. nothign major mind.

Comment

Go to the doctor and get it cauterized. They burn the inside of your nose so it can't bleed.

It's nothing serious wrong, some people just have the blood vessels real close to the skin so they get damaged easily and bleed.

Comment

Ive always had problems with nose bleeds, when I was a little kid my nose would bleed like mad if the room was too hot, I ended up having loads of nose bleeds in primary school, as Ive gotten older its gotten better but I still had a sensitive nose.

When I first started boxing I was really worried that I would be a bleeder but for some reason I dont really get nose bleeds too bad, after sparring my nose will have a bit of blood in it which I usually just blow out but Ive not had an endless stream of dripping blood yet which really surprised me.

This post isnt really helpful at all though so sorry bout that.

Comment

Are you taking any blood thinning medications or supplements?

Stuff like Advil, Ibuprofen, and supplements like Fish Oil.

I get nosebleeds very often if I ever combine Fish Oil with Advil.

Comment

quarterized

Hi, i had the exact same problem man but i got mine FIXED. It used to bleed everytime i spared and now since ive had mine quarterized about 2 years ago it has bleed about once or twice and that was only a tiny bit of blood on the inside of my nose not pissing out like it used to, and i spar 5 to 6 times a week hard. Seriously go to your doctor and try get it quarterized, its basically a small procedure u will have to get done at the hospital which taked around 10 mins where they will close of the blood vessels in ur nose, not realy painfull at all i would say more unconfortable for a cupple of hours after and u might have a scab in ur nose for a week .I tryed all the creams and **** before i had it quarterized and they never realy worked defnatly go check it out if u wana get it fixed.

Comment

I've always been a bleeder, when I started kickboxing a year ago, every sparring session I ended up with a nosebleed, (in my somewhat limited experience boxers punch harder than a correspondingly sized/experienced kickboxer), after sparring for about 3 months it got less and less, and its now been a while since I've bled so I guess it's mostly worked itself out. I do get the same as Chip2006uk though, a bit of blood in my nose after a decent hit.

Comment

I can remember the only two times ive ever bleed from my nose during sparring and both times i blocked heavy punches with my nose. lol.
                there is this kid at the gym who was rubbing vinegar on the inside of his nose with a cotton swab, his trainer told him it would help his bleeding. this was acouple days ago and he has not sparred since so I cant tell you if it works or not.

but you can try coating the inside of your nose with Vaseline before you spar, I have personally seen this work.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
                  I get nosebleed in training every time I spar... And we don't even spar THAT hard. I get nosbleed from a jab, sometimes I even block the shot and I STILL get nosebleed. What's wrong with me? I have never seen anybody else get nosebleed, I seem to be the only one. And I get it by just getting touched lol...
                  There's a simple solution you can try. Nosebleeds occur from dryness. Once the start breathing hard, your expose to heat or you're hit on the nose the dry blood vessels rupture and your nose starts to bleed. Try applying some vaseline in your nostrils before you start training or sparring if this doesn't help then you may have to have your nose cauterized.

Comment

stop sniffing coke so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X