No announcement yet.

It seems like a lot of people are confused about "global warming"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like a lot of people are confused about "global warming"

Being that I'm The PEOPLE's Poster, I'm going to shine the light on this subject that has been made more complicated than it needs to be.

I've drawn up a simple illustration of the cause of the earth's cyclical climate shifts from cool to warm.

And I got news for you, its not:

cowfarts

suv's

babies

Its.... wait for it... wait for it.....

THE SUN!!!!

Thats right. The sun. That giant big ball of burning gaseous flames that dwarfs the earth by at least 1 million to 1 in scale.

Here is a simple illustration to help you understand. Keep in mind, that is the actual scale comparison.

So when some dopey clown in a white labcoat thats being paid by the ecofascist lobby thats funded by the U.N and private banks tells you that you exhaling co2 is bad for the planet. Punch him in the face and point to the big hot thing up in the sky and let him know you're not a sucker.

Hope this helps childrenzzz.

Nah both are factors. If it wasn't for greenhouse gases the average global temperature would below zero and unable to support life....

Comment

lol no one cares about Rips posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        Nah both are factors. If it wasn't for greenhouse gases the average global temperature would below zero and unable to support life....
        Greenhouse gases are irrelevant to the conversation. Its like having a conversation about fat people and saying eating lettuce contributes to their lard asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Greenhouse gases are irrelevant to the conversation. Its like having a conversation about fat people and saying eating lettuce contributes to their lard asses.
          Greenhouse gases aren't related to global warming? Okay....

Comment

Not at all. Greenhouse gases are the reason why you can wear a t-shirt in the summer and not freeze to death.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Greenhouse gases aren't related to global warming? Okay....
              Exactly. My diagram, however crude proves this beyond any doubt.

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Not at all. Greenhouse gases are the reason why you can wear a t-shirt in the summer and not freeze to death.
              I'm agreeing with you. Greenhouse gases FTW!!

Volcano's and the ocean produces more co2 than humans ever could. Maybe we should start taxing them so that they learn their lesson..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Exactly. My diagram, however crude proves this beyond any doubt.

I'm agreeing with you. Greenhouse gases FTW!!

Volcano's and the ocean produces more co2 than humans ever could. Maybe we should start taxing them so that they learn their lesson..

Why not it seems like a reasonable proposal.....

Comment

Working...
                    X