No announcement yet.

Earnie Shavers vs Wladamir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earnie Shavers vs Wladamir Klitschko

Well. A peak Earnie Shavers vs the current Wladamir Klitschko. 15 Rounds.

Shavers By KO/TKO
    70.00%
    Shavers By Decision
    0.00%
    Wladamir By KO/TKO
    30.00%
    Wladamir By Decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    To Close To Call
    0.00%

Wlad by cut in the 10-13th round.

Klitschko is too tall and too careful to be hit very cleanly by Shavers.

He would jab, clinch...jab jab clinch, jab, back away, jab, clinch.

Shavers was willing to take a jab to get a big shot off, but I don't think Wladamir on a good day would let him get that shot off without tying up his arms.

After too long the damage would accumulate, and Shavers face would be busted up on his left side from jabs enough to cause a stoppage, even though Shavers could potentialy end it at any time with a well placed right hand if Klitschko got lazy even for a second.

But that is just my guess and I could be wrong.

Comment

People may say Shavers based on Wlads chin, but I think Wlad peppers him to death with jabs and avoids the big shots.

Comment

I like Klitschko. Between the time he starts a punch and the time it lands I can nip out for a quick pizza and not miss any of the action. Well I could if I ate pizza. I think a lot of his opponents must eat pizza. Some of those guys had bigger bouncier boobs than my mama!

Harry Grebb at 160lbs would have mauled this guy. The heavyweight division is at an all time low. We really need a small fast swarmer to come along and clean it all up.

I'm actually puzzled how he manages to KO anyone with his right hand. Yes he's big and heavy but that hand seems to take forever to land and there's very little whip behind it. The only reason he seems to land it is that his opponents are even slower than he is. I think it's time a pro super heavyweight division was created for these monster above 225lbs, so that they can plod around in there and leave us with some decent mobile heavyweights.

Comment

Wlad by KO 5rds

Comment

shavers by KO

Comment

I think that Ali should come out of retirement. His medical problems would not be much of an issue against the current crop of heavyweights. Some of them move and punch like they are immersed in treacle.

Comment

I don't know, Ali and Holmes were alot harder to hit than Wlad. And between them in their whole career they faced better of level of competition than the guys we are seeing Wlad outbox. I think if Shavers could catch them, he could catch Wlad. And I believe Shavers punches twice as hard as Corrie Sanders ever did.

Comment

If Shavers could catch those fighters in the 70's, he could catch Wlad enough to win by KO. Wlad would dominate until whenever that happened.

Comment

Working...
                  X