• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III

Apple iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III

DOG FIGHT by phonedog

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by Toy Story 3; 10-19-2012, 12:35 AM.

I'm not a huge fan of Samsung's Touchwiz launcher. There's nothing really "wrong" with it but the color scheme and certain elements really make it seem more gingerbread than ICS or JellyBean.

I'm almost sure that when my upgrade is due next week, I'll be picking up a Galaxy Nexus for $49.99. I can get an S3 for $149.99 either through BestBuyMobile or Target but a $50 price tag is pretty much irresistible, especially since I'll be upgrading multiple lines on my plan. I'll definitely let you guys know what I end up getting (I'm even considering an iPhone 4s for $99.99 lol)

Comment

Nobody uses touchwizz, nova launcher is the best

Comment

Im still using touchwiz actually, no complaints really.

Comment

Once you go nova, you never go back

Although jelly bean is getting rolled out so ill see what the stock performance is on that, supposedly its buttery as

Comment

My wife wants to get the Galaxy so bad, I think she has finally talked me into it. The price tag is really good for what you get and I like the versatility of the phone compared to the iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
              I'm not a huge fan of Samsung's Touchwiz launcher. There's nothing really "wrong" with it but the color scheme and certain elements really make it seem more gingerbread than ICS or JellyBean.

I'm almost sure that when my upgrade is due next week, I'll be picking up a Galaxy Nexus for $49.99. I can get an S3 for $149.99 either through BestBuyMobile or Target but a $50 price tag is pretty much irresistible, especially since I'll be upgrading multiple lines on my plan. I'll definitely let you guys know what I end up getting (I'm even considering an iPhone 4s for $99.99 lol)
              Out of the options you've named the GS3 is the best. The new Google (Nexus) should be coming in a few months so I'd wait if you were going that direction with wanting to root and flash a lot of stuff. The Razr Maxx HD is gonna be nice, and the Galaxy Note 2 suppose to come out in Oct/November. I'd wait to upgrade just cause there are some great options coming before the end of the year. But if you can't wait, I'd get the GS3. It's more relevant than the Galaxy Nexus in my opinion for the fact the new nexus or google phone should be coming soon.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              My wife wants to get the Galaxy so bad, I think she has finally talked me into it. The price tag is really good for what you get and I like the versatility of the phone compared to the iphone.

The GS3 is very versatile. That's Android for you but Samsung did a lot with their software and put a lot of features into the GS3. It's a great device

Comment

I went with the S3 over the iphone last week and I am glad I did.

Comment

I'm sure you all have seen this, love this commercial lol. Samsung got some ballz.

Comment

Can somone recap and tell me the winner of the dogfight??

Comment

Working...
                    X