Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP: Anyone know what time the Canelo/Kov PPV will be over? I work @ 6am next day😪

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Anyone know what time the Canelo/Kov PPV will be over? I work @ 6am next day😪

Anyone got a clue what time the entire card should last (eastern standard time)?? I've got to be up super early the next morning and I'm debating if it's worth staying up for it? Thanks!

Close to 1245-1am. You know main events start at midnight

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Anyone got a clue what time the entire card should last (eastern standard time)?? I've got to be up super early the next morning and I'm debating if it's worth staying up for it? Thanks!
      Just watch the replay! That's what most boxing fans do who who work on early Sunday mornings.

Comment

You better tape your ears and avoid any boxing talk, until you get home and watch the replay.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Just watch the replay! That's what most boxing fans do who who work on early Sunday mornings.
          Hey man, great idea. How are you able to watch a replayt though if it's through Dazn? On YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            You better tape your ears and avoid any boxing talk, until you get home and watch the replay.
            I know right lol. �� Good thing my co workers aren't boxing fans however they like to put the TV on ESPN so I'll have to avoid that

Comment

One night of five hours of sleep won't kill you. I say stay up! Someone's catching a beat-down in this fight; and I'm not sure which guy it will be.

Comment

Hey man, great idea. How are you able to watch a replayt though if it's through Dazn? On YouTube?
                All the best fights is where I catch replays although most of the replays on that site link to videos with russian commentary

Comment

DAZN allows replays for a certain period. For instance, last Saturday's fight is available until next Saturday.

Comment

The worst thing in the world is when you're watching an event late and right next to the event there is a video giving away who won.

God, I hate that.

Comment

Working...
                    X