No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Ryota Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather vs Ryota Murata

During a Rizin Press Conference in Tokyo on April 9, Floyd announced that a another major boxing and MMA event will be held in Japan this 2019. Mayweather said his exhibition match against Tenshin on New Year’s Eve helped him see the potential Japan has to offer the fight world, he plans to help enrich Japan’s fight culture. He is currently looking to purchase real estate in Japan and applying for a dual citizenship.
    The front runner for the exhibition match is said to be former WBA middleweight champion Ryota Murata. I’m sure the Japanese people would love this fight even more than they did the Tenshin fight. Seem like Floyd has fell in love with Japan and found another revenue stream. Good for him. I hope this open doors for retired boxers to make money after retirement. I think this all but closes the door on his return to boxing. He’s becoming into a star in Japan it wouldn’t make sense for him to comeback. What do you think about Murata being the front runner?
    What do you think about retired fighters participating in exhibitions?

FE4-C3-A5-F-E64-C-4-D4-B-885-B-D13-FC22-E686-D

TMT Tokyo
    2-C647-F75-AA86-48-ED-A013-E540-E75-C7-A43
    F4-AB52-FE-DB92-4-D94-A62-E-3-ED9-F9-AECE79
    371329-CB-0-D1-A-4336-A6-BF-32025-A86-A3-A7

Can Mayweather look any more gay? legit question

Comment

Originally posted by chaosking View Post
      Can Mayweather look any more gay? legit question
      Why do you care how another man looks? Legit question

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Why do you care how another man looks? Legit question
        You posted a bunch of pictures of him in the thread so i pointed it out, that means i care?

Comment

look how easy floyd lifts those flowers and maybe water in there too, hes strong

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            look how easy floyd lifts those flowers and maybe water in there too, hes strong
            Very strong you don’t move through 5 weight divisions w/o being mentally and physically strong. 50-0

Comment

Very strong you don’t move through 5 weight divisions w/o being mentally and physically strong. 50-0
              i cant argue with that statement

Comment

Originally posted by chaosking View Post
                You posted a bunch of pictures of him in the thread so i pointed it out, that means i care?
                I didn’t say anything about his looks though. I don’t have a gay radar or an eye for spotting gays like you do so I wouldn’t know.

Comment

I didn’t say anything about his looks though. I don’t have a gay radar or an eye for spotting gays like you do so I wouldn’t know.
                  Stay out of Thailand mate...

Comment

Working...
                  X