Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    you don't just talk about p4p you minimized him as a fighter calling him a scam while having (as i said in my first post) broner on your avi, broner who happens to be the biggest scam in the sport. there is your lack of coherence.
    You obviously didn't read my post. I gave him credit for being tough and an exciting fighter. Him being #1 on the p4p list was a scam. A media led effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      I'd say the difference is Kovalev pretty much destroyed all those top guys he faced. Gonzalez has been struggling with guys for a while now. Probably all size related. But still when his size advantage disappeared, his style's weaknesses became very apparent. I don't think he's any better than Nonito Donaire.l tbh. HoFer. But p4p #1? I never saw it.
      THANK YOU!!!!! They don't hate you like they hate me so maybe they'll listen to you

Comment

Hell. Romans boxing career is over, hopefully. It seems like when he hit a lil glory he was exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Who got more skills, Ward or Chocolito? Who actually has the ability adjust their gameplan, style, and tactics? Definitely not Gonzalez! A fighter who can't make adjustments does not belong in the p4p list
          Chocolatito.
          He is offensively lightyears ahead of Andre Ward who imho isn't that skilled he's just a crafty spoiler with a high ring IQ allowed to foul as he pleases see Bika, Kessler, both Kovalev fights, Edwin Rodriguez etc etc. If he was so skilled he'd of been able to take away Kovalevs jab and wouldn't of been getting comprehensively outboxed by a guy spamming the one-two over and over again.
          Better combination puncher, he has a more developed right hand and a lot more variety on it too, better offensive footwork, better counterpuncher.

I see that as true skill able to glide in, utilise head movement and counter in combination and glide back out. Fighting at close quarters takes a lot more skill than circling negatively flicking out a jab before falling in, clinching, rabbit punching and using a series of roughhouse, illegal tactics but each to their own.

This will probably baffle people and they can disagree just like I disagree with Ward being this supremely skilled boxer which he frankly isn't. If they want to believe he's more skilled than a Gonzales, Rigondeaux, Floyd, Lomachenko and the likes its on them but I see is a spoiler who can't even put more than 2 punches together.

He gets the job done, he knows how to find a way too win but to me I wouldn't personally say he was hugely skilled.
          Last edited by dan_cov; 09-10-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Only scam is the black bum in your avi.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Chocolatito.
              He is offensively lightyears ahead of Andre Ward who imho isn't that skilled he's just a crafty spoiler. If he was so skilled he'd of been able to take away Kovalevs jab and wouldn't of been getting comprehensively outboxed by a guy spamming the one-two over and over again.
              Better combination puncher, he has a more developed right hand and a lot more variety on it too, better offensive footwork, better counterpuncher.

I see that as true skill able to glide in, utilise head movement and counter in combination and glide back out. Fighting at close quarters takes a lot more skill than circling negatively flicking out a jab before falling in, clinching, rabbit punching and using a series of roughhouse, illegal tactics but each to their own.

This will probably baffle people and they can disagree just like I disagree with Ward being this supremely skilled boxer which he frankly isn't. If they want to believe he's more skilled than a Gonzales, Rigondeaux, Floyd, Lomachenko and the likes its on them but I see is a spoiler who can't even put more than 2 punches together.
              Gonzalez just comes forward throwing punches and blocking shots with his face.

Comment

He slippin punches doe

Comment

what are you doing with that girl :-)

Comment

He has very good defence considering how offensive he is. I'm certain he could adopt a far more safety first approach and fight very negatively and not get hit but who wants to see that?
                    Who wants to see a guy flicking out a jab every now and again and constantly clinching and clamping fighters arms and ****?

When you're aggressive as he is and throw the volume he does you will get tagged. He has slowed down and gets hit more now.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      He has very good defence considering how offensive he is. I'm certain he could adopt a far more safety first approach and fight very negatively and not get hit but who wants to see that?
                      Who wants to see a guy flicking out a jab every now and again and constantly clinching and clamping fighters arms and ****?

When you're aggressive as he is and throw the volume he does you will get tagged. He has slowed down and gets hit more now.
                      A #1 p4p fighter would adjust right? The difference is in the lower weight classes he could throw volume and absorb the hits from the smaller guys. When he fought guys his size he couldn't bully them with his power and he had nothing to fall back on. He told Max in the fighter meetings that his power hadn't translated since he moved up and he couldn't handle the guys like he did in the smaller weight classes. If you're a #1 p4p guy and you can't just rely on your power you have to use other skills to win. He had nothing but power and a good chin. Once both were gone he didn't have any skills to fall back on.

Comment

Working...
                      X