Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Murata-Falcao In Works for Late This Summer in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Murata-Falcao In Works for Late This Summer in Las Vegas

Now that Ryota Murata has knocked out Emanuele Blandamura, promoter Bob Arum can concentrate on arranging Murata's return to the United States. Arum, whose Top Rank Inc. promotes Murata, wants the Japanese star's second WBA middleweight title defense to come against Esquiva Falcao. A Murata-Falcao fight would be a rematch of the 2012 Olympic middleweight championship match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No way Falcao is ready for this. He doesn't have the power to hold Murata off for 12 rounds and based on what he's shown, he needs more experience in the pro ranks before attempting a move up. Another walk-em-down, late round TKO win for Murata.

Comment

The fight that everybody wants to see is Murata against the Brazilian kid, who we promote as well,” Arum told BoxingScene.com

I haven't seen anyone on here saying they're dying to see Murata vs. Falcao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        The fight that everybody wants to see is Murata against the Brazilian kid, who we promote as well,” Arum told BoxingScene.com

Cuz they're not. Even GGG vs Vanes is more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

Gotta love how the promoter of the fight doesn't even mentioned the "Brazilian kids" name. Maybe he doesn't even know it himself lol.

Comment

Both Falcao's suck, Murata destroys both of them on the same night

Comment

Golovkin won this belt beating Jacobs

Comment

I don't understand why none of these guys are trying to fight one another instead waiting on that ggg canelo match up. Jacobs especially because he's not mandatory to anything he's going to have to wait a long time or somehow build his fanbase knocking out nobodies for the next 2 to 3 years.

Comment

Murata San will whip falco easily.

Comment

falco do a barrel roll!

Comment

Working...
                    X