Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Wilder is Best of This Decade Until Someone Beats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"until wilder landed his hail mary"

what simps like robbie and the other wilder haters forget is that wilder alway seems to land that "hail mary"...after awhile it stops becoming luck or coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I know one thing, guys like Andy Ruiz and Otto Wallin are not whooping on Deontay Wilder.
      LOL, how do you know that? To be fair Wilder hasnt been whooped by Joshua, Whyte, Parker, Wlad, Rivas, Usyk either, cuz he refused to fight them so you have a point.

Who are Wilders best wins? Over 40 fights, 6 years as champ, Who has Wilder fought? An unfit Ortiz and an unfit Fury. So ofcourse no prime, fit or dangerous Heavyweights are not going to whoop him cuz he keeps refusing to fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        "until wilder landed his hail mary"

what simps like robbie and the other wilder haters forget is that wilder alway seems to land that "hail mary"...after awhile it stops becoming luck or coincidence

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        LOL, how do you know that? To be fair Wilder hasnt been whooped by Joshua, Whyte, Parker, Wlad, Rivas, Usyk either, cuz he refused to fight them so you have a point.

Who are Wilders best wins? Over 40 fights, 6 years as champ, Who has Wilder fought? An unfit Ortiz and an unfit Fury. So ofcourse no prime, fit or dangerous Heavyweights are not going to whoop him cuz he keeps refusing to fight them.
        Damn! You thirsty! USYK? He barely made his debut at HW and is the mandatory for Andy Ruiz! Wlad? Deontay barely became champion and had injured his hand vs. Bermane Stiverne when Wilder won the WBC title, a few months later Tyson Fury upset Wladimir as the mandatory.

Joe Parker decided to unify with A.J instead despite the fact that he attended the Gerald Washington fight giving us the impression he would step up against Wilder, before Joshua -- all bark.

Rivas? HUH?! Dillian Shyte refused to participate in WBC and IBF eliminators, hes a drug cheat coward!

Comment

It's a matter of opinion at the moment.

IMO Joshua's top wins of Klitschko, Povetkin, Whyte, Parker, Breazeale and Takam outshine Wilder's best wins of Ortiz, Stiverne 1 and Breazeale.

Fury's best official wins of Klitschko and Chisora twice means a couple of great wins but not much depth outside of that.

Fury and Wilder have a disputed loss or draw depending on how you called their fight which 1 can avenge in Feb. Joshua has the 1 loss which he may avenge in Dec. Ruiz has one loss to Parker, who Joshua obv already beat.

I just think Joshua has much more depth to his resume. And until one of these three beats the other two it has to go on best wins overall IMO.
          Last edited by solid_jab1987; 11-16-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            The 'Bronze-Bomber' has faced adversity but, has come out those battles with KO victories.

Anthony Joshua has been battered by old Klitschko and barely survived, this was repeated with Alexander Povetkin. Finally, the beatings left Joshua so weak that he could not fend-off a massive underdog in Andy Ruiz, as a result A.J became the laughing stock of the world of sports.

Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury lost to a local British level scrub in John McDermott early in his career and recently should of been stopped by another outclassed underdog in Otto Wallin.

If A.J would of lost to a prime slick south-paw Artur Szpilka, the upset would of not been as embarrassing. Nobody would of been surprised if Luis Ortiz KO either Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury, even after the 'Bronze-Bomber' knocks Ortiz out, 'King-Kong' is still top ten ; there are few with his skill and power that can compete with Ortiz at HW.

The haters have said for years that Deontay is not skilled, 'Windmills', sloppy, no D, yet the so called skilled champions are getting beat by worse competition!
            Yup! The truth hurts! Its a shame they have to defend these amazy skilled boxers all the time! If Fury is so great how did Wallin do that to him??? If AJ is so skilled how did Ruiz do that to him.. But when it comes to Wilder they say.. He was losing "until" he landed the right hand... or "Wilder would be nothing without his right hand".. Lmao! Wtf is this.. Which HW fighter is so skilled that they are judging Wilders KO's off of.. I never seen Wilder on the floor four times or cut up by a journeyman! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Yup! The truth hurts! Its a shame they have to defend these amazy skilled boxers all the time! If Fury is so great how did Wallin do that to him??? If AJ is so skilled how did Ruiz do that to him.. But when it comes to Wilder they say.. He was losing "until" he landed the right hand... or "Wilder would be nothing without his right hand".. Lmao! Wtf is this.. Which HW fighter is so skilled that they are judging Wilders KO's off of.. I never seen Wilder on the floor four times or cut up by a journeyman! Lol.
              Jesus you fooking morons dont get it do you. Joshua has fans and fanboys. Fanboys say dumb sheet but the fans are not even saying Jsohua demolishes Wilder. They are saying Wilder wont take the fights. We are not impressed with Wilders resume. Wilders ducked all the best fighters in the divsion other than a sick Ortiz and an unfit and unready Fury.

Our problem is Wilders lack of effort in proving he is what he and his owners and his fans are telling us what he is. I give Wilder a big chance to beat any of the top heavies that he has blatantly ducked. I really do. Im a big Joshua fan but i see all his flaws but im also a big Boxing fan and i see ducking and hiding when i see it.

If Wilder had faced and beaten all the ppl we say he has ducked and you say he WOULD of beaten just imagine how he would be viewed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post

Comment

fury already decisively beat him, but hes gettin his ass kicked in the rematch.

Comment

I understand why some of y'all think Fury won the fight with Wilder. But after Fury got blasted off his feet, especially that 12th round shellacking, the judges totally gifted him with a draw. I won't be the only one who's a little bit surprised if he actually goes through with a rematch with Wilder, because he doesn't want any more of that action. Too many bouts with Wilder will leave him permanently drooling, and he knows it.

Comment

But...but....PEDillian can beat anyone with the help of the juice and a little corruption from UKAD and BBBoC

Comment

Working...
                      X