Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Popeye's Chicken sandwich got people going crazy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Grandma abused their ears

Strange how no one is mentioning how the young hero had to wait until grandma left to retaliate on her ''abuse''.....

OBVIOUSLY, grandma wasn't that ''abusive'' since only one person acted out.

Our hero will be going to a place where real abuse will be going on and he won't do shlt.
    I didn't analyze the video and I'm not sure exactly what happened....

but it seems to me that he didn't sneak attack her. Why would he feel a need to sneak attack an old woman? lol. He was behind the counter. I thought maybe he said something about the old woman touching his sister...? (couldn't really hear well but thought I heard something like that).

She was in front of the counter. I have a feeling she may have did something that made him want to put hands on her and then she left immediately. He came from behind the counter and followed her out to slam her. I think she was hauling ass (as much as an old woman can) and he was coming from behind the counter, which made him get to her later. Just what I think.

But why do you think he wouldn't do the same to a man twice his size. Maybe he would You've never seen someone fight somebody twice their size?

For the record, I don't agree with what he did. Just giving another possible scenario for what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I didn't analyze the video and I'm not sure exactly what happened....

but it seems to me that he didn't sneak attack her. Why would he feel a need to sneak attack an old woman? lol. He was behind the counter. I thought maybe he said something about the old woman touching his sister...? (couldn't really hear well but thought I heard something like that).

She was in front of the counter. I have a feeling she may have did something that made him want to put hands on her and then she left immediately. He came from behind the counter and followed her out to slam her. I think she was hauling ass (as much as an old woman can) and he was coming from behind the counter, which made him get to her later. Just what I think.

But why do you think he wouldn't do the same to a man twice his size. Maybe he would You've never seen someone fight somebody twice their size?

For the record, I don't agree with what he did. Just giving another possible scenario for what happened.
      The 0:40 mark explains why I feel he wouldn't do that to a man 2x his size and who wasn't old. Strange that no one is mentioning dudes deplorable actions. Just meekly saying they don't approve...

Comment

The 0:40 mark explains why I feel he wouldn't do that to a man 2x his size and who wasn't old.
        I'm not following. Can you put that into words? Nothing about that tells me he wouldn't attack a person twice his size. Maybe he would sneak attack him like you are accusing him of doing to granny...?

Strange that no one is mentioning dudes deplorable actions. Just meekly saying they don't approve...
        oookkk....??? Not really sure what the point of this part was or if you wanted me to respond to it. Why do we have to mention his actions? I thought that's what the video is for. Or do you mean people are not voicing their disapproval of his actions strongly enough for your personal liking?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Somebody just went from racist to super rich racist

This b!tch really said to someone getting slammed into concrete "ohh, now you wanna act like you hurt", society is producing nothing but tards.
          Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 11-11-2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Somebody just went from racist to super rich racist

This b!tch really said to someone getting slammed into concrete "ohh, now you wanna act like you hurt", society is producing nothing but tards.
            Wtf? What is wrong with people?

And where did we get the racist stuff from?

Comment

The 0:40 mark explains why I feel he wouldn't do that to a man 2x his size and who wasn't old. Strange that no one is mentioning dudes deplorable actions. Just meekly saying they don't approve...
              That mother ****er is one of the stupidest/most deranged mother ****ers I've ever seen post/talk/say anything in my entire life... Look at that dudes post.... Good god....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Wtf? What is wrong with people?

And where did we get the racist stuff from?
                I didn't hear anything racist, maybe it was before the dude started recording, all I hear is him saying "slap me".

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I didn't hear anything racist, maybe it was before the dude started recording, all I hear is him saying "slap me".
                  Right. The title says 'Female White Supremacist".

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I'm not following. Can you put that into words? Nothing about that tells me he wouldn't attack a person twice his size. Maybe he would sneak attack him like you are accusing him of doing to granny...?

oookkk....??? Not really sure what the point of this part was or if you wanted me to respond to it. Why do we have to mention his actions? I thought that's what the video is for. Or do you mean people are not voicing their disapproval of his actions strongly enough for your personal liking?
                    I doubt he would be physically able to body slam a guy 2x his size. He courageously waited for the old lady to have her back turned before busting his move. I feel a man 2x his size would sap him of any fake rage he would have needed to take on such an opponent.

No one has to do or feel anything....which is my point. It went largely unnoticed. I mean, a young guy body slamming an old lady when her back was turned could be a blase event

Comment

I doubt he would be physically able to body slam a guy 2x his size. He courageously waited for the old lady to have her back turned before busting his move. I feel a man 2x his size would sap him of any fake rage he would have needed to take on such an opponent.

No one has to do or feel anything....which is my point. It went largely unnoticed. I mean, a young guy body slamming an old lady when her back was turned could be a blase event
                      Oh. Well if all you meant was that he probably can't body slam a guy twice his size, then ok.

Again, it doesn't appear to me that he waited for her to turn her back. She was either ushered out quickly by others or she tried to leave quickly and he caught up to her after coming from behind the counter. And again, it sounds to me like he said something about her "putting hands on his sister" or something like that. So I think she probably shoved someone or did something and then it quickly moved outside and he caught up to her and attacked.

I think most people who commented mentioned that it wasn't the proper thing to do. I think you mentioned he was arrested? He will pay for his stupidity and viciousness.

---Edit---
                      Watched that part of it again. Do you see how one of the women runs out swinging first? And I swear I hear him say, "Put your hands on my sister again, bltch," after he slams her. I'm not saying she did much harm to anyone because I don't think so, but it seems she "attacked" and left, and they ran out after her. What do you think?
                      Last edited by travestyny; 11-11-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X