Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets settle it. Are Andy Ruiz and Canelo WHITE????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    canelo is a white mexican as eddie murphy is a black american ...

mesoamerican mexicans (natives) aren't pale gingers. lol.
    It's the 21st century. THis isn't a 17th century forum about indigenous natives vs European mixing. Are Americans (USA) indigenous looking like proto ''Native Americans?''

The North American continent in the 21st century has a mix of people like any other 1st world domain where populations have huge melting pots.

but to keep the conversation interesting. Many American Jews don't consider themselves ''white'' whereas many raging types like from the LDBC would consider Jerry Seinfeld ''white.'' Zaroku could explain this like a pimp

Racism is stupid.

Comment

They look pretty white to me. Now we just gotta figure out if they're Russians or euros

Comment

They are mestizo, the offspring of whites(Europeans). In the caste system based on color and appearance that goes in Mexico and other former European colonies they would be considered elite mestizos just a tier down from the progenitor race.

Comment

White, black who gives a fu** this site needs more moderators. This shi* should have been closed down before a comment could be made. Shocking.

Comment

Technically aren't we all Black since the first man was...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
              Technically aren't we all Black since the first man was...
              You should stop watching them Louis Farrakhan videos, a gay puppet who's pushed by the elite to stir sh** up..the first man was white and he wasn't into crime

Comment

From what I've seen trough out my life is that most brownish Mexicans come from poor backgrounds/areas and the middle class and rich ones seem to be more on the "white side". I seen lot's of Clint Eastwood movies and that will back up what I just said. It's like that in the Philippines too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  A lot of debate lol. Where is this whole debate going on at. First Im hearing of it. Only weirdos on this site are talking about racial sh^t all the f#cking time.
                  There was a debate just a few days ago in a thread about the top 5 greatest white boxers. TS had Ruiz in his top 5 and posters were saying he was not white.

Comment

racism has no place anymore.

they are white looking, but i think they are mixed.

Comment

Siblings. some litters can have one odd kid with an awkwardly different skin pigmentation than the others. happens in the animal world all the time.. Canelo seen here with his brothers is one egg that chose to be lighter...

Comment

Working...
                      X