• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
    LMAO!!!

I was going to bump this thread yesterday after that slopfest in DC with:

"Hey we're U at SoCal Bandwagon?"

But thAT Gif gave me a chuckle this morning so I'll ease up on you kid.

Just remember you're dealing with Niner faithful royalty here and if we don't go postseason this year it's ALL YOUR FAULT. (Bad karma for putting the Niners and the suckaass Dodgers in the same sig.)

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      LMAO!!!

I was going to bump this thread yesterday after that slopfest in DC with:

"Hey we're U at SoCal Bandwagon?"

But thAT Gif gave me a chuckle this morning so I'll ease up on you kid.

Just remember you're dealing with Niner faithful royalty here and if we don't go postseason this year it's ALL YOUR FAULT. (Bad karma for putting the Niners and the suckaass Dodgers in the same sig.)

Listen old timer... I've made it my life motto to not abuse the elderly....so eat your soup drink your Metamucil and sit there and shut up... GO NINERS!

Comment

Listen old timer... I've made it my life motto to not abuse the elderly....so eat your soup drink your Metamucil and sit there and shut up... GO NINERS!
        Touche little Ricky, but I don't have a box of "Depends" in the closet yet and you still have to live with the fact that the Bay Area teams rule you SoCal fools so bad that you have to attach yourself to a fanbase that doesn't want you.

Your team might get better now Gurley is back, so U better go get your Rams gear on order.
        Last edited by club fighter; 10-21-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
          Touche little Ricky, but I don't have a box of "Depends" in the closet yet and you still have to live with the fact that the Bay Area teams rule you SoCal fools so bad that you have to attach yourself to a fanbase that doesn't want you.

Your team might get better now Gurley is back, so U better go get your Rams gear on order.
          Never worn nothing but the red n gold bruh...so you trippin...

My Lakers gonna get it done this year....

and My Dodgers............well............... lets not talk bout that right now........

Comment

Never worn nothing but the red n gold bruh...so you trippin...

My Lakers gonna get it done this year....

and My Dodgers............well............... lets not talk bout that right now........
            That's why putting such a great dynasty on the same sig with the incredible imploding baseball team is blasphemy.

A *TRUE* 49er faithful would already know that.
            Last edited by club fighter; 10-22-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• 7-0 mathafakaaaaas...................

Comment

8-0 mathafakaaaaas...................
                fixed it for you Ricardo

FAITHFUL since 1988

Comment

• Loved seeing Sherman call it like it was after last night's game. Defense was garbage and needed to be humbled liked that. Dancing around like rockstars at every little tackle, couldn't stop a run by the second half. It was embarrassing.

Had my reservations about Jimmy G, but he threw down last night. Watching him stay calm in the pocket reminds me of Rodgers. This is a special team, I don't know if we're going to be able to keep all this talent here for long, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

• Seems like very week is "the biggest" test for this team but a win over Seattle would be a huge world wide statement........

Comment

• Yeah so what........we still go this.........

Comment

Working...
                      X