No announcement yet.

Floyd never took any risks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by non stop boxing View Post
    Well Manny walked away from that fight NOT Floyd...and why does he have to keep moving up?? had he beat them ya'll would cry that he needed to go to 168..It would never end
    sure manny walked away

YOU are the one who asked who he would've been the underdog to and i gave you 2 people. I never said he had to go up and up and up, those were just two he would've been underdog to. he would've been underdog to pacquiao when that fight was supposed to happen but of course he made his own rules, then when his own rules were agreed upon, he went on vacation, but believe what u want to believe. the numbers are right there, the woman beater *Floyd was the underdog against pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      sure manny walked away

YOU are the one who asked who he would've been the underdog to and i gave you 2 people. I never said he had to go up and up and up, those were just two he would've been underdog to. he would've been underdog to pacquiao when that fight was supposed to happen but of course he made his own rules, then when his own rules were agreed upon, he went on vacation, but believe what u want to believe. the numbers are right there, the woman beater *Floyd was the underdog against pacquiao!
      soon as Manny walked away Floyd said 50/50 was off of the table

Comment

so why was fish nets the betting favorite?

it's only after pacquiao kicked his ass that he was a "zombie way past prime etc"
        Dude if you couldn’t see he was a walking zombie before or past prime then you don’t know boxing. I knew as soon as he agreed to 147 that he was done. Who cares about betting favorite. It’s boxing where anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by non stop boxing View Post
          soon as Manny walked away Floyd said 50/50 was off of the table
          I hope you're one of those suckas who works really hard and some loud mouth punk goes into your work place and acts like he can call the shots and you bend over like a lil bic*h you are, that's pretty much what you're saying on what manny should've done

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Dude if you couldn’t see he was a walking zombie before or past prime then you don’t know boxing. I knew as soon as he agreed to 147 that he was done. Who cares about betting favorite. It’s boxing where anything can happen.
            so what, pacquiao was supposed to go to 135 to 154? they weren't supposed to meet in the middle?

fish nets was trying to go for 147 for the rematch with the woman beater *Floyd

there's a reason fish nets was the favorite, pacquiao wasn't supposed to win, but since he did, it became "fish nets was a zombie".

a lot of people said fish nets was going to win on his jab alone

odds are there for a reason, they know more than you do, u ain't making odds, you're sitting here typing away on a stupid boxing forum. YOU don't know shi*, if u did u wouldn't be here and you'd be using that knowledge, gtfo and go stay at whack ass oxnard, bet your punk ass thought margartio was going to beat pacquiao too

fish nets was the favorite, he was supposed to win, when he didn't, idiots like you throw out the excuses

Comment

remember how fish nets said pacquiao's punches didn't hurt but were too fast, and then he changes it to pacquiao's punches felt like Vargas/Mosely.

I love too how they say fish nets shouldn't have gone down to 147, i mean pacquiao was at 135, was he supposed to jump to 154? they met in the middle. fish nets was also trying to get back down to 147 since that's where the rematch would've been against the woman beater *floyd, he even fought below 154 before pacquiao.
              Yes they try discredit every PAC win. Floyd beat Hatton before PAC did so PACs win means nothing? Floyd beat cotto at 154 so cottos wins better? Floyd beat jmm more convincing so floyds greater? Even though PAC should have 3 wins over jmm if not scorecard error?

Comment

Floyd career has been carefully manage but he still had many gift wins.. He carefully check his opponent if he's old, past his prime, drained, glove of his own choice, referee of his own choice, his own drug testing agency and many more.. Floyd is the greatest cherry picker of all time..

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                  lol took the words right out my mouth who in the world would be a favorite over the G.O.A.T. There's not one boxer in Floyd era that was on his level.The closest was Oscar.And we all know what happened to Oscar lol
                  Even max kellerman who is a known floyd lover and a well know pac hater don't mention Floyd as the GOAT but guess what he said pac is the lb4lb GOAT..

Comment

OP is azzhurt the biggest risk for Floyd wasn't the risk he thought it would be and feels stupid.

Did Floyd not grant Maidana a rematch immediately.

Everyone knows how hard it is to win 4 or 5 clear rounds off Floyd. Maidana did that and proved himself a threat.

Floyd fought Maidana again to beat his biggest established threat ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                      If Floyd and Pacquiao had fought in 2010 I think PAC would have been seen as the favorite.
                      yeah pac is the favorite in 2010, i think he's 2 to 1 favorite to win..

Comment

Working...
                      X