No announcement yet.

Wilder's jab is great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder's jab is great

So great i made this thread about it, bros. Nice power and snap. It's just lovely....

It was VERY good against Stiverne , great is pushing it bc thats ONE fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      So great i made this thread about it, bros. Nice power and snap. It's just lovely....
      That's how you use the stick. It was landing hard too. Breland is teaching him how he used to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        It was VERY good against Stiverne , great is pushing it bc thats ONE fight .
        If he keeps using it like that though? Fools are in trouble....

Comment

Yea his jab does look better, but he still wings it when he throws it ans keeps his hands to low.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Yea his jab does look better, but he still wings it when he throws it ans keeps his hands to low.
            Are you a Joshua fan or something? What the hell, Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Are you a Joshua fan or something? What the hell, Larry?
              lol, what???

Comment

You Wildtards are something else.

This won't stop me from liking him but he's exciting with a shit resume and hardly any real competition.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  lol, what???
                  Hey man this thread was about discussing Wilder's bad ass jab, not about pushing your covert AJ agenda...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    This won't stop me from liking him but he's exciting with a shit resume and hardly any real competition.
                    AJ's highest ranked win is #6.

Wilder's highest ranked win is #3.

Wilder's resume is nothing special, but he did agree to face #1 and #2 fighters who both got caught cheating multiple times. So when you lose out on the opportunity to add those scalps to your resume, your resume isn't going to be the greatest.

AJ has been very impressive, but his resume isn't very impressive (nor should it be, he's still young).

But when you over praise AJ's resume and under praise Wilder's, which is the norm on this site, it should be pointed out that AJ still doesn't have a top 5 win.

Wilder does.

The pot calling the kettle black is never a good look.

Comment

Working...
                    X