Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco elects another Democrat Mayor to Solve its problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“To combat the homeless problem in San Francisco, Breed wants to, among other things, improve hospital and hospice care for the homeless, open safe injection sites for drug users, have medical teams on the streets deal with overdoses and construct permanent housing for the city’s homeless.”

Drug addict: wait homie let me visit the safe injection site to test this new drugs i got

Comment

Don't care.

Just let the team be ok

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        “To combat the homeless problem in San Francisco, Breed wants to, among other things, improve hospital and hospice care for the homeless, open safe injection sites for drug users, have medical teams on the streets deal with overdoses and construct permanent housing for the city’s homeless.”

Drug addict: wait homie let me visit the safe injection site to test this new drugs i got

The amount of stupidity is endless. Wow, safe injection sites huh!? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          The amount of stupidity is endless. Wow, safe injection sites huh!? SMH
          Its up there with that other democrat mayer who is willing to pay $1000 to future shooters

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Are we nukkas?
            What does that even mean? Is that a code word for slurring blacks?

Comment

How about don’t fucking go to San Francisco if you don’t like it.

The rest of us will enjoy one of the best cities of the world without cunts like you.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                How about don’t fucking go to San Francisco if you don’t like it.

The rest of us will enjoy one of the best sheeties of the world without cunts like you.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  What does that even mean? Is that a code word for slurring blacks?
                  No, me and war mickey had beef, so Im tryna settle it. Ya hurrd meh?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-business.html

To solve its problem of homelessness and crime

LOL
                    She's the first black female mayor there. That's what the dems will focus on. Identity over policy. Style over substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      She's the first black female mayor there. That's what the dems will focus on. Identity over policy. Style over substance.

Ffs shes actually not a new comer
                      Shes part of the swamp monsters that made san francisco what is is today

“Breed, a 43-year-old Democrat and former president of the city’s board of supervisors”

Comment

Working...
                      X