Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi football players refuse minutes silence for London terror attack victims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi football players refuse minutes silence for London terror attack victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-victims.html

Reminiscent of 2015 when the Turkish football fans BOOED the minutes silence for the bataclan victims at a match in Istanbul

Are your heads out the sand yet?

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-victims.html

Reminiscent of 2015 when the Turkish football fans BOOED the minutes silence for the bataclan victims at a match in Istanbul

Are your heads out the sand yet?
    Trump refused to talk tough to them. He refused to put them on his ban list. So if he isn't brave enough to do it, who will? We hear that where the support for Wahabism and it's roots are from.

Comment

Muslims don't have moments of silence. We need to respect their culture and not try to force them to assimilate. In fact, we need to do away with our moments of silence and incorporate more Islamic traditions.
      -liberal snowflake

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Muslims don't have moments of silence. We need to respect their culture and not try to force them to assimilate. In fact, we need to do away with our moments of silence and incorporate more Islamic traditions.
        -liberal snowflake
        So true we should be ashamed of especting this from them,we are bad people,shame on us white filth

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          -liberal snowflake
          They don't practice moments of silence? How about a 21 gun salute to their face?

Comment

Remove them from the tournament and send them home....

Comment

Trump cucked out for them

Comment

This seems like a whatever thing, but all this Muslim sh^t is gonna come to a head one way or another sooner rather then later I feel. Idk if Tommy Robinson is the Alex Jones of the UK or not, but I think he gots a valid point when he's saying he thinks the government is staying out of it as much as possible until some much crazier sh^t goes down & there hands become forced on doing something. So I think the sooner regular people say blowing up kids in metro areas isn't cool by going to the group doing this sh^t & taking justice in their own hands the sooner the governments will realize they are gonna have to get up off of their asses & take some more drastic measures themselves to represent their people.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This seems like a whatever thing, but all this Muslim sh^t is gonna come to a head one way or another sooner rather then later I feel. Idk if Tommy Robinson is the Alex Jones of the UK or not, but I think he gots a valid point when he's saying he thinks the government is staying out of it as much as possible until some much crazier sh^t goes down & there hands become forced on doing something. So I think the sooner regular people say blowing up kids in metro areas isn't cool by going to the group doing this sh^t & taking justice in their own hands the sooner the governments will realize they are gonna have to get up off of their asses & take some more drastic measures themselves to represent their people.
                  This is exactly what's happening in Europe right now. Especially the uk. I would have said France until they voted that EU puppet Macron in

Comment

i'd be about ready to get a rifle with a scope if i was from manchester.

Comment

Working...
                    X