Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was actually this thread that I remember you from. Oopps……...Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Yea and they had to loot the stores and ruin innocent lives because their fellow black man Rodney King took a beating.

That scumbag King had a long rapsheet btw, he was a scum of society.

Let’s just all blame the white man though smh.
      A black man, got corrected by police, then black ppl tried to burn down Korean town, Los Angeles... they, mainly blacks were burning, Mexicans werelooting,

Black politicians were pontificating..

I was in jail, because I ****ed up a guy, a black guy... who had a big mouth..

I hate ppl... I hate lil Bish azz hoe mo****ers, who never stood for anything .... MCC plus all these lil soft azz mo ****ers..

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I know you have issues and if lying gets you through this cold world then do you.
        I have no need to lie... I’m not Jamaican...

Wish me the best... call me a liar... people know me..

Wish me the best...

I’m gonna try to lead a company..

B a ****ing man... wish me the best.... I wish the best for you...

Comment

What bullsh**t have I been bringing? I don't remember that.

What am I learning to see?
          you did not front me in anyway, I was just explaining to you what it means.

you will see in time that the white man is no longer your enemy. Sure, there are racists still around but I am not one of them...….Rockin'

Comment

• What's it feel like to have the most dominant genes but the least dominance in the real world?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              What's it feel like to have the most dominant genes but the least dominance in the real world?
              Get out of here... and take your bull**** with you!......Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Get out of here... and take your bull**** with you!......Rockin'
                Which part is BS rockin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  A black man, got corrected by police, then black ppl tried to burn down Korean town, Los Angeles... they, mainly blacks were burning, Mexicans werelooting,

Black politicians were pontificating..

I was in jail, because I ****ed up a guy, a black guy... who had a big mouth..

I hate ppl... I hate lil Bish azz hoe mo****ers, who never stood for anything .... MCC plus all these lil soft azz mo ****ers..

Mr StoryTeller.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    you did not front me in anyway, I was just explaining to you what it means.

you will see in time that the white man is no longer your enemy. Sure, there are racists still around but I am not one of them...….Rockin'
                    The White man is not my enemy the way how things turned out is my enemy if I have one.

Comment

The White man is not my enemy the way how things turned out is my enemy if I have one.
                      turned out is your enemy? Please clarify.....Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X