Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Lakers will a title again before the Clippers win their first????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Lakers will a title again before the Clippers win their first????

Opinions? Thoughts?

It's actually a good question. As talented as the Clippers are, I still can't see them making it out of the West anytime soon with teams like Golden State, Portland, Houston, Memphis, San Antonio, Dallas, etc. There's even a rising team like Phoenix who is not to be played with.

The Lakers will suck this year, and even if they manage to pick up a top name free agent next year, the surrounding cast will not be what the 2008-2010 Laker teams were. But say 3...4....5 years from now after a total overhaul who knows what the Lakers will look like? But they have a history of winning titles, rebuild for a few years, and win more titles.

Yes. I don't ever see the clippers winning a title because their owner doesn't know a damn thing about basketball. He is a damn fanboy.

Comment

Yes. Lakers have a "brand name" most superstars would want to play for lakers specially after Kobe retire. Kobe right now is a liability to lakers

Comment

From the look of things they both have a long wait.

Comment

couple more 2nd round exits and they'll eventually have to tear the Clipper team up and start over..

Comment

The problem lies in they assemble flash just to put people in seats, and they might never stock their teams with commando defenders.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Their team is ok, built for the regular season. I think 5 teams in the western conference alone are better then them.

Comment

Yes.

What Mak said. They ain't getting out of the West this year and if they get knocked out early next year, it's a wrap.

Comment

The Clippers aren't that talented. Outside of Paul and Griffin, their team is very mediocre. Jordan is okay, Redick is a stiff who can't guard anybody, Barnes is a bench player, Crawford is a one trick pony. The rest of their team is garbage. They need a real GM, Doc is terrible. The Lakers are just plain awful. The problem is their inept front office. With their history they'll get lucky and probably get the next Kobe or Shaq. To answer the question yes they probably will. However, I don't see the Lakers competing for a title anytime soon.
                  Last edited by $tate of Mind; 01-14-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Lakers need to give the max to aldridge. Dude is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                    X