No announcement yet.

Fable 3: Revolution Commercial launch Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fable 3: Revolution Commercial launch Trailer

i don't even own a 360 and this commercial blew me away, sick trailer!

Fable was a great game....gave me so much hope, so much potential in it.

But Fable II really let me down........they cant decided if they want to be an arcadey game or an RPG

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

But Fable II really let me down........they cant decided if they want to be an arcadey game or an RPG
      Agree 100 percent with this. Fable was the greatestttttt! I think i played that about 9 times. Fable 2 is a good game, but its several notches below Fable imo.

Comment

You've no real reason to go back and play fable 2 after your first playthrough..

There's very little customization and it's surprisingly linear. It's very goodie goodie and it got massive flaws with fundamental stuff such as the map that suck. It was okey for one playthrough for me.. Hopefully Fable 3 will blow it away.

Comment

Fable 3 is gunna be the ****!!!

Comment

If fable 3 sucks i will follow Peter Molyneux after a convention or something and beat the **** out of him.

Comment

I've honestly only played the first two & never have beat them . It to me after playing so many rpg's just lacks the lust of an EPIC a la olden times when poets would speak of EPICS .

It isn't actually that drastic, but you get the picture .

& secondly I cringe whenever I see battles such as that going on in any sort of game trailer . I've never played a game where it's actually a full scale battle other than Spartan : Total Warrior & that was on the OG Xbox .

I mean ffs the dragon age battle where the Wardens get slaughtered was practically the equivalent of having the play-by-play of whatever Angel in the South Park episode when Kenny had to save heaven with a magical PSP .

***** call it e-Tourette (WTF TOURETTE ISN'T A WORD ACCORDING TO MY SPELL CHECK?) I threw in some Beowulf **** you read in high school along with 3 games (counting Fable 3 - no ****) a ****ing comedy show and a damn electronic device ! - Karma & all my points to whoever is clever enough to notice this patch of white . Click & drag is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
                I've honestly only played the first two & never have beat them . It to me after playing so many rpg's just lacks the lust of an EPIC a la olden times when poets would speak of EPICS .

It isn't actually that drastic, but you get the picture .

& secondly I cringe whenever I see battles such as that going on in any sort of game trailer . I've never played a game where it's actually a full scale battle other than Spartan : Total Warrior & that was on the OG Xbox .

I mean ffs the dragon age battle where the Wardens get slaughtered was practically the equivalent of having the play-by-play of whatever Angel in the South Park episode when Kenny had to save heaven with a magical PSP .

***** call it e-Tourette (WTF TOURETTE ISN'T A WORD ACCORDING TO MY SPELL CHECK?) I threw in some Beowulf **** you read in high school along with 3 games (counting Fable 3 - no ****) a ****ing comedy show and a damn electronic device ! - Karma & all my points to whoever is clever enough to notice this patch of white . Click & drag is your friend.
                Dynasty Warriors had some pretty big battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                  Agree 100 percent with this. Fable was the greatestttttt! I think i played that about 9 times. Fable 2 is a good game, but its several notches below Fable imo.
                  Agree again Fable 1 + TLC was fantastic, clever, long, humerous.

Fable 2 lost alot of that character and was short also the DLC was a joke.

Was going to get Fable 3 though for PC but it has been pushed back till 2011 sometime

Comment

Working...
                  X