DIZO BACK OFF ME

SPIT HARDER ON HIS BEAT THEN HIM

dope instrumental

Comment

That was whack as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
        That was whack as hell.
        lol leme hear some of your music. oh that right. nobody wants to hear your hooked on phonics flow

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
          lol leme hear some of your music. oh that right. nobody wants to hear your hooked on phonics flow
          I can't rap so i don't. Unlike you who can't rap for **** but then makes silly threads proclaiming to be better then established rappers.

Freeway is signed and has a record deal and makes lots of money. You are a broke nobody.

Way to embarrass yourself bro.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Merchant View Post
            I can't rap so i don't. Unlike you who can't rap for **** but then makes silly threads proclaiming to be better then established rappers.

Freeway is signed and has a record deal and makes lots of money. You are a broke nobody.

Way to embarrass yourself bro.
            lol im only 19 years old and im independent. Most rappers started on the down and then moved up. So its coo to hate.

and who cares if Freeway got more money then me. i never said he didn't all i said was i spit on the beat harder then him. You will never see the Money freeway makes so why are you trippin bout all of that.

way to embarrass yourself

any everybody else download the mixtape for free
            http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/view-...oblem-mixtape-

check out my new mixtape "YOUNG PROBLEM" and if you like it download it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
              all i said was i spit on the beat harder then him.
              If you think that you are delusional. I listened to your track and it wasn't all that.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                If you think that you are delusional. I listened to your track and it wasn't all that.

I guess. My bad im not lil wayne and singin on the track with autotune. Or like the new boyz with a hooked on phonics flow. Or like most of the main stream artist who dont even rhyme now more. Guess my lyrics were to over your head to understand some **** i said in there.

Comment

Working...
                X