No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    And no problem using the American Court system lol.
    American judge.
    American lawyers.
    American court room.
    Filed the defamation lawsuit in America.

And get this..............In 2009 Pacquiao's daughter Elizabeth was born in
    Los Angeles California which is in AMERICA.
    Delivered by American doctors in and American hospital.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        American judge.
        American lawyers.
        American court room.
        Filed the defamation lawsuit in America.

And get this..............In 2009 Pacquiao's daughter Elizabeth was born in
        Los Angeles California which is in AMERICA.
        Delivered by American doctors in and American hospital.
        man all that is fine....all he has a problem with is the Anti-Doping Agency that is American

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          And no problem using the American Court system lol.
          Against an American.

And i'm just guessing here: An American judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
            Ouch

Comment

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao have been getting bodied lately. I can't wait to see how they respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
                you mean to tell me this guy had no problem fighting his 40 fights without ost and is having problems with a one dimensional amateurish boxer?

one of those 40 fights was with a guy who beat the one dimensional boxer twice according to the guy with zero loss.

which one is idiotic. judge for yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  you mean to tell me this guy had no problem fighting his 40 fights without ost and is having problems with a one dimensional amateurish boxer?

one of those 40 fights was with a guy who beat the one dimensional boxer twice according to the guy with zero loss.

Maybe he thinks the one dimensional amatuer used PED's to get better. I mean if a guy will **** hookers while he is married and takes cash from GBP while employed by top rank, is it really a stretch to think he would take PED's to make more money?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post

How many of those 40 fighters Floyd fought got KO'D in lighter weights twice,
                    But moved up and tko'd and beat way bigger fighters 8 weight classes up?

How many of those 40 fighters would have refused random test?

Even Mosley agreed and he is a known steroid user.

What does it say about Pac, that a known steroid user(mosley)
                    was willing to take the test but PAc is not willing?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Maybe he thinks the one dimensional amatuer used PED's to get better. I mean if a guy will **** hookers while he is married and takes cash from GBP while employed by top rank, is it really a stretch to think he would take PED's to make more money?
                      not when you're saying easy fight, easy money; he's amateurish, had three loses, fought nothing but bums.

man, you don't need ost against an overrated boxer do you?

sounds stupid.

easy fight easy money.

Comment

Working...
                      X