No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's where I think you went off the rails.

First off, how's Pence dirty?

I know the Democrats hate him, mainly for his opposition to queer issue nonsense. But he's not known for being a dirty politician from what I hear.

Also, if Hillary can't win nationally, no way can a rabid San Francisco liberal win nationally.

It would be McGovern 2.0.
    As I put in another post, I suspect Pence may be up to his gills in the Flynn stuff.

The firing of Flynn was nominally for lying to Pence about his Russian connections. I don't believe he lied to Pence, I believe this rational was contrived to insulate Pence.

Flynn and his son are facing allegations which include conspiracy to commit kidnapping, as well as multiple incidents of actions that may be determined, in the courts, to be treasonous.

Flynn, and his son, are both potentially facing the prospect of dying in Prison. I am sure they are desperate to cooperate with the investigation, in any way possible, if only to lighten Jr's sentence.

If the justification for firing Flynn is found out to be false, that alone will potentially implicate Pence.

Comment

I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from cutting and pasting the same disproved talking point over and over.

We need to move the discourse forward, not in circles of nonsense.

If you can't, I'll concentrate on Virgil and let you alone to repeat yourself like a Gruber trained parrot to your hearts content.
      We don't need to do anything. You don't have to respond to my posts. He's a pedophile. You are supporting him

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...e-gadsden-mall

Last Thursday, the Washington Post reported that, when Moore was a thirty-two-year-old assistant district attorney in Etowah County, he brought Leigh Corfman, who was fourteen years old at the time, to his home and sexually molested her. Three additional women told the Post that Moore had pursued them when they were in their teens and he was in his early thirties.

I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.

Comment

All excellent points.

And the fact it was met with nothing but personal insults, attacks, and racial nonsense proves it can't be refuted.
        Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        It appears at this point he cannot come up with an effective rebuttal and has reduced himself to personal attacks and insults.

Well done, though you had a fairly easy, and predictable, opponent.
        trump won and will win again because of people like dunn. let's be grateful for his contributions.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          trump won and will win again because of people like dunn. let's be grateful for his contributions.

I thought Trump won because of jobs, not because black people questioned the intelligence of people that voted for him or labeled you guys racists since you supported the head of the birther movement.

Make up your simple, pedophile supporting mind.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-14-2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            As I put in another post, I suspect Pence may be up to his gills in the Flynn stuff.

The firing of Flynn was nominally for lying to Pence about his Russian connections. I don't believe he lied to Pence, I believe this rational was contrived to insulate Pence.
            But you have no proof of that, correct?

It could be that Flynn was just dirty and in it totally for Flynn, correct?

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Flynn and his son are facing allegations which include conspiracy to commit kidnapping, as well as multiple incidents of actions that may be determined, in the courts, to be treasonous.
            Can you source that, especially the kidnapping part?

I know he's been deposed/interrogated, yes. But that's in relation to the Russian meddling to my understanding.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            If the justification for firing Flynn is found out to be false, that alone will potentially implicate Pence.
            No, that would be on Trump (assuming it's true, of course).

I think you're off the rails on this, especially about Pence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              We don't need to do anything. You don't have to respond to my posts. He's a pedophile. You are supporting him
              Since you are stuck on stupid, you need to go simmer down as John told you to do.

When/if you do, and you can discuss facts like an adult, I'll be happy to continue.

But if you're just going to repeat bs allegations made by DNC operatives over and over while resorting to insults, I'm not interested in such nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post

I say that alot.

Its crazy they can't figure out that insulting the voters is counter productive.

But hey, Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I thought Trump won because of jobs, not because black people questioned the intelligence of people that voted for him or labeled you guys racists since you supported the head of the birther movement.

Make up your simple, pedophile supporting mind.
                  yup you had many positive things to say about NAFTA.

why do you keep saying i support a pedophile doe? what are you talking about? when did i convert to islam?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      No, that would be on Trump (assuming it's true, of course).
                      No, you are wrong. It would be Pence.

The stated reason for firing Flynn was he lied to Pence about Flynn's connection to Russia.

With the FBI putting the screws to Flynn and his son, if the justification for firing Flynn was a lie, contrived to insulate Pence, this will be made known, by Flynn, to the FBI.

Therefore, Flynn could take down pence; it is within the realm of current possibilities.

But you have no proof of that, correct?

It could be that Flynn was just dirty and in it totally for Flynn, correct?
                      Of course I have no proof. It is an open investigation.

I am not a Mueller staffer leaking information through Boxingscene, no.

Can you source that, especially the kidnapping part?

I know he's been deposed/interrogated, yes. But that's in relation to the Russian meddling to my understanding.
                      Here you go.

Robert Mueller's Investigation Into Michael Flynn Focuses on $15M Father-Son Kidnapping Scheme

Comment

Working...
                      X