Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 7.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment on the following members - (Part 7.)

This week's 5.

Dorian

Derranged

Ether

Cuauhtémoc1502

reedickyaluss

comment on my nuts first

Comment

Dorian- Good poster, GIF supremo!

Derranged- Pisshead, Same stupid fucked up sense
      of humor as me.

Ether- Cool guy, around a long time.

Cuauhtémoc1502- Don't much about him.

reedickyaluss- Will forever have my respect for the absolute raping he gave to Dick Buffman, good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        This week's 5.

Dorian

Derranged

Ether

Cuauhtémoc1502

reedickyaluss
        Dorian - Legend .... KING OF GIFs .....

Derranged - He's pb32

Ether - isnt that you? dont know u too well?

Cauhtemoc - WHO????

Reed - Grizzled vetern got a lot of miles on him but still lots of tred

Comment

wow. Seriously how many more threads like this have to be made

as if something different is going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            This week's 5.

Dorian

Derranged

Ether

Cuauhtémoc1502

reedickyaluss
            All good contributor's to boxingscene.

Comment

Dorian - Dorian, one of the few that knew me since I joined, he owns a cigar/cig shop like all the other dope ass romanians I know in real life, he caught me doing coke off Lindsay Lohan's tits once, seen me at my lowest of lows, helped me out with cash and got me clean.

Derranged - Derranged, by far the creepiest user on this forum, i've spotted him lurking the shadows of the hispanic lounge, for whatever reason, he claims because of his latin ex gf, who was never seen again btw, one day i woke up around 7am and looked out my window, only to see Derranged standing there across the street watching me, shit freaked me the fuck out, if you guys don't know Derranged really does have that christopher walken hairstyle.

Ether - HP: 2,000
              MP: 11
              GIL: 400,000,000

Cuauhtémoc1502 - Cuauh, he is the Machete of Boxingscene, he has alot more enemies this year than he did any other year before, not sure how long it is before he's fucking one of their daughters.

reedickyaluss - Reed, along with Ryn0 and Hyperion, the original dope graphics people on here, mad respect to all 3 and reed i'll see you on PS3.

Comment

Dorian- The Overeem of the Lounge, he's a real cool dude a HOF poster on here. His Gif's posting ability is unmatched

Derranged- King ****in Hipster in the flesh. This dude is my arch nemisis. But I have to give credit where credit is due. He's one helluva poster even if he is a Hipster, he's always entertaining to watch.

Ether- ATG what more can be said?????

Cuauhtémoc1502- This is my mutha****in homeboy right here. He is a extremely solid poster, very well rounded and aint afraid to address any issue. He can be a hot head, and is quick to go off. You gotta come correct when steppin to Cuauht, or he'll try his best to fly your head of it's shoulders. *You cant help but get the impression that he is exactly like that in person*

reedickyaluss- Is one of the most balanced dudes I've seen on here, another Lounge HOF'er.

Comment

Derranged - Good friend of mine, he's a cool poster who knows how to joke around and have a good laugh. I always call him a Moldovan and we always joke about moldova and bulgaria along with Jack. I have nothing but respect but Derranged.

Ether - One of my closest bud on here. I've known him for awhile and we always got along. He is also a photoshop wizard. He will always hook you up with a kick ass avatar/sig. He also happens to be a VIP . All in all, he's a great guy.

Cuauhtémoc1502 - I don't know too much about him unfortunately.

reedickyaluss - He's a good mod and a good poster as well. Never had a problem with Reed. We also invented the "Mayweather doll" which I can't even explain how it works lol. PS: You mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Dorian- The Overeem of the Lounge, he's a real cool dude a HOF poster on here. His Gif's posting ability is unmatched

Derranged- King ****in Hipster in the flesh. This dude is my arch nemisis. But I have to give credit where credit is due. He's one helluva poster even if he is a Hipster, he's always entertaining to watch.

Ether- ATG what more can be said?????

Cuauhtémoc1502- This is my mutha****in homeboy right here. He is a extremely solid poster, very well rounded and aint afraid to address any issue. He can be a hot head, and is quick to go off. You gotta come correct when steppin to Cuauht, or he'll try his best to fly your head of it's shoulders. *You cant help but get the impression that he is exactly like that in person*

reedickyaluss- Is one of the most balanced dudes I've seen on here, another Lounge HOF'er.
                    ^^^^ Yep.

And let me add:

VIVA Cuauhtémoc1502!!!
                    A true boxingscene superstar.

Comment

Working...
                    X