Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto Switching to Southpaw Against Pac Work in His Favor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he will switch stance. He didn't do against clottey and I thought he would do it there because the blood was not letting see well. So by switching he cut eye would been behind

Comment

Cotto may try it from time to time, but I don't expect to see him do it often.

If you watched when Morales switched to southpaw in the 12th against Pac, it allowed Pac to land some big shots. I'm sure the Cotto camp knows this.

On the other hand, Morales was never the switch artist that Cotto can be, so who knows. Personally, I don't recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        David Diaz and he completely dominated Diaz.
        No you didnt!!!

Comment

if cotto switches southpaw he will get beat up

Comment

Maybe in some spots. He's pretty quick back and forth between the two stances. It's not like what Morales did just standing there for a round.

Comment

David who???????

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                No you didnt!!!
                Diaz was the weakest title holder, I ain't trying to up that win. I'm only answering his question.

Comment

If he's able to back Manny up in a corner, and while coming forward switch up stances very quickly it will work for him. It worked great against Judah and Quintana, both of which are lefties and I see him doing it here. Its a very subtle switch but it throws off his opponent for just a second and when the left is already on its way. That could very well be the punch that ends the fight if Pac's chin can't handle WW power.

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
                    David who???????
                    Diaz. The ex-WBC champ who lasted longer than Oscar and Ricky.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X