Collapse
No announcement yet.

How disappointed would you be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i was still aware after death i'd do the equivalent of a grinning headshake.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      your body is but your soul lives on..
      Proof of this please

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Define "soul" and tell me proof that one exists.
        a place in your heart. Its just a portion of what you really are in the after life.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          You're not aware of anything when you're dead, which is why it's a good idea to keep lying to yourself until you are.

Comment

a place in your heart. Its just a portion of what you really are in the after life.
            and the proof is?

Comment

whats inside my (or anybody's) heart are ventricles, atrium and muscle fibers...

Comment

your body is but your soul lives on..
                Proof of this please

Comment

A 'soul' is just our conscience, it's what separates us from other animals. We have the ability to appreciate landscapes, art and we all have an opinion. The latter a good reason as to why we're such a destructive race.

Elephants don't fuck up hogs 'cause in their opinion they're a lesser species. Bob the chimpanzee doesn't manipulate his group with his opinions on why the baboons are evil and take all the figs.

We're too clever for our own good.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    and the proof is?
                    how do you prove that theres no afterlife? you cant . samething

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      A 'soul' is just our conscience, it's what separates us from other animals. We have the ability to appreciate landscapes, art and we all have an opinion. The latter a good reason as to why we're such a destructive race.

Elephants don't fuck up hogs 'cause in their opinion they're a lesser species. Bob the chimpanzee doesn't manipulate his group with his opinions on why the baboons are evil and take all the figs.

We're too clever for our own good.
                      My dog has opinions.

Not even joking

Comment

Working...
                      X