Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn broner's voice. if it wasn't for the fact that i see a big black guy on the screen i'd think it was a little white girl speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      when he was young he had class, infact it was after Cus died and his life went down hill when he started being ghetto. After that he became a respectable person. He's very smart, knows poetry history etc.

Some fighters are ghetto from the starts and remain ghetto, like Broner and Rios, but at least Rios doesn't advertise his charity work while acting like an idiot.

Marco Antonio Barrera
      Wladimir Klitschko

Probably, most of the greats came from the ghetto. There is nothing wrong with coming from poverty or the ghetto, but acting ghetto and obnoxious during a time where you should be displaying respect is classless
      the Klits aint from the suburbs bro . Tyson said he was terrorizing the streets before he was a boxer.

if you like fake boxers like De La Hoya that try to play the nice guy role, thats cool. like it or not, "Ghetto" boxers are good for boxing as long as they back it up. Broners 22 yrs old and hes gonna do what he does regardless. rather see him be himself than put on an act.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
        the Klits aint from the suburbs bro . Tyson said he was terrorizing the streets before he was a boxer.

if you like fake boxers like De La Hoya that try to play the nice guy role, thats cool. like it or not, "Ghetto" boxers are good for boxing as long as they back it up. Broners 22 yrs old and hes gonna do what he does regardless. rather see him be himself than put on an act.
        I was referring to young in his career...... ofcourse when he was growing up he was in the streets of Brooklyn robbing and beating people.

The point is, he should display at least some respect in the moments that call for it. Not act like a stupid kid

Comment

Also, Give the kid a break. damn, a guy can't even visit kids at the boys and girls club without being criticized?

Comment

I was referring to young in his career...... ofcourse when he was growing up he was in the streets of Brooklyn robbing and beating people.

The point is, he should display at least some respect in the moments that call for it. Not act like a stupid kid
            well at 22 years old, being somewhat rich, and famous. he's going to have fun and live life to the fullest. him being an ******* sure as hell made his pockets fat.

he'll mature overtime

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
              Also, Give the kid a break. damn, a guy can't even visit kids at the boys and girls club without being criticized?
              The point is whether boxers like it or not they market themselves as a brand. Their name is a business. Broner, negotiates his income, with his name and should know when and where to be professional.

Acting like a dip**** at a televised charity event, is probably somewhere he should be professional, dontyathink? He tries so damn hard to be Floyd, you think he would have at least got his professionalism/work ethic down.

Comment

I was hoping to see Mitchell backhand him across the room

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                  Broner is funny as hell. some of ya seem to forget the kid is only 22. he's just acting his age. lol
                  Sorry, but how is this funny.

Comment

Thanks TS Mitchell is really classy.

Comment

this really does embody everything I hate about Broner ..

can anyone really see Canelo, Marquez, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Bradley, Ward, Martinez, W.Klitschko or any other top fighter doing dumb clown shit like this?

his apologist will just say "oh he just young and immature" but really, Canelo ,Rusell jr, Garcia etc wouldn't be caught doing stuff like that.

I'm glad Seth Mitchell emberrassed him. He's turning me into a fan more and more everyday
                      Good points made Broner shouldn't do that and those fighters you listed wouldn't have done that, Mitchell is a gentleman.

Comment

Working...
                      X