Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is going to struggle with Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe early on, adapting to the southpaw, but I think after the 3rd Floyd will be comfortably in his rhythm. Ortiz will still land a few but I expect it to be a clear UD for Floyd.
    But I ain't got no crystal ball. We'll all see soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      ...........really????....................so say attention whore larry....

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        a) Ortiz is a green ww.........whose greatest claim to fame right now was a good /entertaining brawl against HBO protected berto....

B) Ortiz mental fortitude...........is suspect post maidana..................mediocre-terrible performance against peterson..................

c) Old nat campbell was holding his own.........against Ortiz...........

d) Cotto would have been a better choice...........and yes floyd avoided Martinez as well.........instead of making up for hist past ducking............floyd is sealing his legacy......with another cherrypick
        Cotto is at 154.I said realistically strugg.But yes Cotto would have been a fabulous choice if it were required of Floyd to fight at jr middleweight which it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Cotto is at 154.I said realistically strugg.But yes Cotto would have been a fabulous choice if it were required of Floyd to fight at jr middleweight which it isn't.
          big deal........cotto aint even a full pledged WW.............and he ducked him far too long...............................he shouldve fought cotto.......question for you bush.......you consider floyds win at jmw legit?..........if so whats the deal why not fight cotto at 154 or something>,..........................

Comment

Cotto would have been a better choice...........and yes floyd avoided Martinez as well.........instead of making up for hist past ducking............floyd is sealing his legacy......with another cherrypick
            If he fought Cotto you would be on here saying it was cherry picked and that he's fighting Pac's leftovers LOL, lets face it. And why in the world would he fight Cotto who hasn't been impressive lately at all, who also fights at 154 now, is with Top Rank (Arum would not let this fight happen before Cotto-Marg or Cotto-Chavez). Remember not long ago you said there was no way Floyd was fighting Ortiz, look at you back tracking now its hilarious.

You're right though he's cherry picking the WBC WW champion (LOL) who also happens to be a southpaw.

Don't be mad its going to be bigger than Pac-marquez and Pac-Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              He doesnt listen to any elses point of view. He uses his own twisted up opinion and tries to relay his weak soft messages to others who simply laugh everytime they read a fraudalent post from this Strugg. Asd far as Im concerned if noone gives him the attention he so desperately needs, he will fall back into oblivion and we will no longer need to listen to his thicked meathead approach to every discussion he has ever posted about Floyd.............

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                If he fought Cotto you would be on here saying it was cherry picked and that he's fighting Pac's leftovers LOL, lets face it. And why in the world would he fight Cotto who hasn't been impressive lately at all, who also fights at 154 now, is with Top Rank (Arum would not let this fight happen before Cotto-Marg or Cotto-Chavez). Remember not long ago you said there was no way Floyd was fighting Ortiz, look at you back tracking now its hilarious.

You're right though he's cherry picking the WBC WW champion (LOL) who also happens to be a southpaw.

Don't be mad its going to be bigger than Pac-marquez and Pac-Mosley.
                WRONG........i wouldve given him mad props....................for real.........

Comment

WRONG........i wouldve given him mad props....................for real.........
                  No you wouldnt have you would have come u[p with some lame bull**** excuse as to y Floyd was picking Cotto. Everyone sees right through you my man....U make it very easy to not only dislike you but to laugh at how poor and lapsed your judgement seems to be

Comment

big deal........cotto aint even a full pledged WW.............and he ducked him far too long...............................he shouldve fought cotto.......question for you bush.......you consider floyds win at jmw legit?..........if so whats the deal why not fight cotto at 154 or something>,..........................
                    There's no big deal about 154.But that's where Cotto is & obviously Floyd prefers welterweight.Cotto isn't a full fledged welterweight now??I guess were gonna sit there & pretend that his team didn't claim that he was having problems making 140,carry on person.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielTurcotte3 View Post
                      He doesnt listen to any elses point of view. He uses his own twisted up opinion and tries to relay his weak soft messages to others who simply laugh everytime they read a fraudalent post from this Strugg. Asd far as Im concerned if noone gives him the attention he so desperately needs, he will fall back into oblivion and we will no longer need to listen to his thicked meathead approach to every discussion he has ever posted about Floyd.............
                      i dont listen to anybodys point of view smart guy...............i read their post though........................

Comment

Working...
                      X