No announcement yet.

Ruiz scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Biitch be a man! You started this thread saying Andy was scared and now you trying to flip the script saying something else???
    We all know what kinda Man you are,. ...
    Easy to talk sht from the safety of your moms basement

Comment

Originally posted by Trashman_ View Post
      Its literally the same ****ing thing. Hard to read through all the bull**** here when over half the threads on this site are troll threads about a fighter or someone crying about promoters and networks.
      No it isn't, fear in fighting and fear of losing are too different things. All fighters will admit they have a fear of losing, especially if they are champions. That does not mean they are afraid to get in the ring and fight.
      Last edited by LetOutTheCage; 08-19-2019, 03:23 AM.

Comment

... at some point it seems that FMJr wanted to go to Saudi Arabia as well...

Comment

Originally posted by mjbjst View Post
          Easy to talk shy from the safety of your moms basement
          It's even easier to say it to your Punk ass face since I won't have to waste my time typing on this piece of shet keyboard!
          Now where you at?? I'm in Fullerton CA. You anywhere near me??

Comment

Ruiz is scared if losing his belts that's the only reason I can think of for all of his excuses for delaying the rematch. He's enjoying the notoriety of being the champ and doesn't won't it to end.
            Did he look scared to you when he knocked AJ out? He is a pro who fights for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              It's even easier to say it to your Punk ass face since I won't have to waste my time typing on this piece of shet keyboard!
              Now where you at?? I'm in Fullerton CA. You anywhere near me??
              Las Vegas if you got the balls it's not too far away. Take that trip

Comment

Definitely not scared, just caught in a political/power struggle. It’s a shame because he himself is a stand up guy.

Comment

Las Vegas if you got the balls it's not too far away. Take that trip
                  Next time I'm in Vegas I'll send you a message. Canelo ain't fighting next month so I don't have a Vegas Trip planned but I'll keep your biitch ass in mind next time I head out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I wouldn’t say he is scared. I think he is within his right as a champion to insist the rematch take place in the U.S. He is the champ, he does not have to risk a backyard robbery in the U.K. or some obscure venue in Saudi Arabia.
                    He’s not within his rights if the rematch clause doesn’t say he can dictate anything.

Of course, none of us have seen the contract but if he has to do whatever the rematch clause states, then so be it. He signed the contract with the rematch clause and whatever stipulations come with that and he should honour it.

Comment

Working...
                    X