I don't have any money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    F#ck this bs btw.

Just go blow your leg off or do skateboard tricks til you get brain damage & cut out the middleman if you wanna go this route.

Like 30% of the homeless mfers in Vegas are vets. And most of that 30% got mental issues now & the military don't give a f#ck about them anymore. Starbucks gives more f#cks about them & hooks them up with food 3 times a week here.

Be your own man, don't be someone elses man who don't give a f#ck about you.
    I can't green K you again

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I have no idea tbh. The legit sperm donor places give you a ton of cash I've heard but you have to go a ton of times and there's a big background process I guess. I do wonder what the black market semen scene looks like; just show up in some back alley with a starbucks coffee cup full of jizz for some guy to throw in a cooler in the back of his station wagon for 50 big ones??
      LOL.

I'mma randomly throw up an ad offering to sell my semen. See what kinda offers I get.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        You should be a motivational speaker. You got some passion for this topic!

For real Panda is a good guy.

Comment

I do love Les Brown, Jim Rohn & Tony Robbins.

Comment

Tell me.

What are your hobbies and what do you like to do mostly in your spare time?

Comment

you have money, but you can't use it. i had over 170 million dollars in my bovada poker account. i can not use it outside of poker though

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                you have money, but you can't use it. i had over 170 million dollars in my bovada poker account. i can not use it outside of poker though
                fux you waitin for throw me a million

Comment

appreciate your passion now your mothers a whore

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    Tell me.

What are your hobbies and what do you like to do mostly in your spare time?

swang and bang grip grain pop my trunk and drop my top all while pokin on swangaz

Comment

Everyone been broke before.

break out of your comfort zone and thrive.

Comment

Working...
                      X