No announcement yet.

Racism in boxing and Wilder's statement that UK fans are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism in boxing and Wilder's statement that UK fans are racist

WTF is with this idiot making statements like this. That all UK boxing fans are racist? Because he has dark skin? Like WTF dude, we don't even care about that **** at all man.

He's crazy. Any US fans care to try and defend this? Seriously, has this guy lost his marbles? He is reaching unprecedented levels of stupid/ rude / wrongness.

UK fans are so not racist that they don't even care when foreigners rape their children and even try to cover it up so the public don't find out.

Comment

the brits need to pay there reprimationz for 4 hunnit yrz of slavery doe

Comment

I don't know about that if they were racist they wouldn't be rooting for a.j. the last black king to rule the hw division since Lennox

Comment

Almost everyone involved in boxing that has fought or been to a UK fight say we're the best fans in the world. Most of our most popular fighters ever have been black. Wilder is a ducking coward ******. Look at his twitter, American fans are calling him out for the coward he is. Wilder is a typical black American, crying about racism when things don't go how he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Almost everyone involved in boxing that has fought or been to a UK fight say we're the best fans in the world. Most of our most popular fighters ever have been black. Wilder is a ducking coward ******. Look at his twitter, American fans are calling him out for the coward he is.
            Hey Robbie, I don;t do twatter, can you link me up, I'd love to see this coward getting called out.

Comment

Spare me with your fake outrage. Be honest you guys have Wilder on your mind 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                UK fans are so not racist that they don't even care when foreigners rape their children and even try to cover it up so the public don't find out.
                What you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  Hey Robbie, I don;t do twatter, can you link me up, I'd love to see this coward getting called out.
                  https://twitter.com/BronzeBomber?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Click on the top two tweets and scroll down to read all the comments being left. Everyone calling him out as a ducking bitch.

Comment

Where did wilder say this?

Comment

Working...
                    X