Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edgar didn't win ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      He was landing paddy cake shots that couldn't crack an egg, every time Aldo lands Edgar is seeing a few stars. There's a big difference. And running around and dancing isn't the same as outworking.

Posts like these NDS are why I don't hate judges anymore. If the people at home who call themselves fans watching on television can't score a fight how can I expect some old **** to score it right while watching it live.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

Posts like these NDS are why I don't hate judges anymore. If the people at home who call themselves fans watching on television can't score a fight how can I expect some old **** to score it right while watching it live.
        Edgar fans are the worst.

The right man won. Damage counts. This isn't amateur boxing, or a karate point fighting tournament. Granted Aldo fades late in fights, but there is no way Edgar won more than 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

I scored it for Aldo, 4 rounds to 1.. Just because people did not see a fight like you does not mean they can't score a fight. Edgar was too cautious and then in the last two rounds he tried to dance his way to victory but he did not fool anybody, well except you and rogan. Aldo beat that ass, get over it!

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            I scored it for Aldo, 4 rounds to 1.. Just because people did not see a fight like you does not mean they can't score a fight. Edgar was too cautious and then in the last two rounds he tried to dance his way to victory but he did not fool anybody, well except you and rogan. Aldo beat that ass, get over it!
            Your opinion sucks. Go learn how to score fights.

Comment

• I can see Aldo winning the fight 3-2 at most.

You guys acting like it was an easy victory for Aldo need to go get your eyes checked, and while your there pop by the dentist. Aldo's pubes are probably stuck between your teeth.

Comment

• Aldo easily won the first 2 the third i thought Edgar won clearly n also 4, 5

Chael Sonnen also scored the same

not mad with the decision, but i thought Edgar won

Aldo should of kept kicking that leg he would of stopped Edgar

Comment

• It's official. Edgar has the most annoying fans in MMA.

Comment

• I felt a draw would be plausible but Edgar's getting shafted. Still over the moon about Bigfoot stopping Reem...

Comment

• i had aldo winning the fight 3-2. man, this was bigfoot's night. amazing KO/win. watching the live post fight presser, dana white said anthony pettis texted him saying he'd move down to face aldo.

who wins that? i'm def more of a fan of pettis so i'd be rooting for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X