• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brotha naazim that's just TURRIBLE

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Wow...how have I not seen this? Mosley looks like a total bitch in there, just like how he fought. I know he was getting completely dominated and look foolish but I didn't know he wanted to quit...
      Mosley's own girlfriend calls him out on his bitchassness

Bella to Mosley:"He's making you his fucking bitch"

@ 8:20

Last edited by LeG00N; 01-18-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Mosley's own girlfriend calls him out on his bitchassness

Bella to Mosley:"He's making you his fucking bitch"

@ 8:20

That is some major bitchassness. She was right though, Manny was making Mosley his bitch. Didn't they get divorced shortly after and she took his belts?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

That is some major bitchassness. She was right though, Manny was making Mosley his bitch. Didn't they get divorced shortly after and she took his belts?
          Nah, that was his other wife. This is just his 20 year old GF
          She literally has no respect for him. She openly calls him a bitch infront of Millions of people

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Maybe I watched a different fight. The one I remember was a 12-0 shutout for Pacquiao in a fight where neither contestant looked good. Mosley looked old and weak. Offensively, Pacquiao was faster and more powerful. Defensively, he didn't have to worry too much because Mosley barely threw a thing. Yet he struggled to connect or even let his hands go whenever Shane took a single step back. I noticed Bradley did the same thing and, during Pacquiao-Marquez IV, Roy Jones commented that "this a step-back war" or something like that, right before Marquez took a step back and threw a right. What Nazim is saying is that he had the right plan but had the wrong fighter to implement it.
            proper post!!!

@ the stooges LMAO

Comment

Working...
            X