Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Says Carl Froch's Deadline is Running Short

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Adonis takes Tommy O. I don't rate Tommy at all.

Comment

I think Froch beats Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        If Froch is stripped I wouldn't mind Ward vs the Stevenson-Oosthuizen winner though that would seem unlikely.....
        I think Ward would fight Stevenson if he would travel to Oakland. Not so certain on Oosthuizen since he is not as popular.

Comment

The Best Super Middleweight out ther at the moment is Oosthuizen he is the only fighter who will be able to beat Ward as ward would not be able to bully or dominate him - Oosthuizen has a high work rate and would beat all comers Froch would be an easy fight for Tommy has Froch leaves his hands too low and Oosthuizen would hit him with cobinations all night long and move out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
            The Best Super Middleweight out ther at the moment is Oosthuizen he is the only fighter who will be able to beat Ward as ward would not be able to bully or dominate him - Oosthuizen has a high work rate and would beat all comers Froch would be an easy fight for Tommy has Froch leaves his hands too low and Oosthuizen would hit him with cobinations all night long and move out of the way.
            Oosthuizen already ducked Froch, when offered the fight he said he wasn't ready which is fair enough. So seems like you believe Oosthuizen is better than even he believes.

Comment

From what I've seen of Tommy (which isn't a huge amount), he looks like he gets clipped easily. Took a few punches in the Rowland Bryant fight.

Comment

Working...
              X