View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 06:59 PM #7
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
moneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,111,972.65

i guess im not the only one who had or is having difficult times with the equal distribution of boxing annd school. but i already cancelled a fight once, i cant really cancel this one because the gym already sent my approval of participating in the fight to my opponet, this time a cancel is a big no-no. but im not going to be participating in a fight until mid-june. my coach told me,
"do not be feared. you have a good jab, as long as you use that jab, parray his attacks, spin around him and wait for that opening, you are ok. as long as you can makeit 3 times a week its ok. just make sure you run. if it gets real bad, i'll save you. its 2 min, 3 R, just outbox hin and have fun."
moneymayforever is offline   Reply With Quote