• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    Your lungs are black as tar.
    Thank you so much for pointing that out for me

Comment

When I was growing up, most of the older folk on my street were women on their own. And as far as I know, most of them are alive even now. You have women who outlive their partners by 20+ years in some cases. Crazy.

Comment

Women live longer because they dont get nagged by their female partners

Watch lesbians drop like flies when they hit their 70s

Comment

They also don't fight wars.

When they start fighting wars. Life expectancy will drop significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            They also don't fight wars.

When they start fighting wars. Life expectancy will drop significantly.
            I dont think they factor that in, not really sure

But women do fight wars, look at the US military

Comment

they live longer cause we give em the loooonnnngggg dick-kevin hart lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I dont think they factor that in, not really sure

But women do fight wars, look at the US military
                They don't engage in direct combat. No front line work for them. When they get it, they will start dying at 18 and even 17. Dropping their life expectancy average.

Comment

The kitchen isn't a dangerous place..

Comment

I think it's more likely that men want to die to get away from their annoying wives/gfs.
                    The greatest fairytale never told is the one about the single man that never gets married, never has to share his money, or compromise his standards. Never has kids, and pay child support. Goes on to fart, wench, eat, whenever he wants, and leaves the toilet seat up. Lives a life of low stress, The end.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      Way to burst my bubble Kev!

I'm behaving, I haven't been drinking as much and I really don't drink all that often. My dirty habit is smoking, I will (and I'm trying, I swear) give it up.
                      I know how old women are with their appearance. Women in their 40s care so much more about how they look than teenage girls. When you're in your 40s watch you try everything to look like you're 20 again, but the abuse on your body will be against that. Stop everything now before it's too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X