Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 100% convinced Tony is gonna put it on Cottos ass again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito will be mentally beaten before he enters the ring !!! The chants from the predominantly Nuyorican crowd will not be Derek Jeter it'll be FKN CHEATER !!!

Comment

Tinta- you definitely have some very good posts.

I noticed a pattern from many posters, moslty Margarito fans, but some unbiased observers as well. Their predictions often include the "IT" factor. It goes something like this "Margarito is gonna tax that ass again, IF, his eye/face (and or if he isn't too shot) holds up."

News folks, Cotto and Margarito will do one of three things on December 3rd.

1.Win
      2.Lose
      3.Draw

That is it--that is boxing.

If you think your guy/gal is going to win, put some points/money down on him/her, and shut up. No need for these premeditated excuses.

TS, put some points down. I got a milly on Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Margarito will be mentally beaten before he enters the ring !!! The chants from the predominantly Nuyorican crowd will not be Derek Jeter it'll be FKN CHEATER !!!
        LOL yes indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          After the Mosley beatdown, everyone was saying how Tony would have a plywood chin and he was shot.

His performence vs Pac, he would of taken out any other 147er or 154er that night.
          your joking right. This human walking punching bag. If you can move, and have great stamina you can beat margarito, very easy fight for any elite boxer at 147. The only thing that Margarito had going for him was those bricks in his gloves. Without his WMD'S he cant beat the stamina out of you, thus he looses the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            Tinta- you definitely have some very good posts.

I noticed a pattern from many posters, moslty Margarito fans, but some unbiased observers as well. Their predictions often include the "IT" factor. It goes something like this "Margarito is gonna tax that ass again, IF, his eye/face (and or if he isn't too shot) holds up."

News folks, Cotto and Margarito will do one of three things on December 3rd.

1.Win
            2.Lose
            3.Draw

That is it--that is boxing.

If you think your guy/gal is going to win, put some points/money down on him/her, and shut up. No need for these premeditated excuses.

TS, put some points down. I got a milly on Cotto...

Bringing logic and common sense into these forums only gets you frustrated and disappointed in the human race. Its really interesting there is probably only about 5% of posters who bring objectivity into this sight the rest simply talk S H IT in 90% of their posts sad.

Comment

Margo has enough stamina and chin to make a rough fight for anybody. That and his dumb mentality that know when to quit for his own good makes him dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                I think it will be a slower pace imo, but I hope Tony's going to bring it right out of rd1 instead of waiting till the mid rds. I wouldn't be surprise if either of them wins.

Remember that they're both out of their primes, so its likely they won't be able to take and bring the same firepower like their first fight with both fighters coming in with incredible momentum. Hopefully they prove me wrong though.

Tony was noticeably slower in both the Garcia and Pac fights, he still managed to have some very good moments in the Pac fight but mostly because Pac engaged him so much and provided those opportunities.

One thing you can say about Tony is he is going to try to come forward even if he's getting lit up. Mosley is pretty much the only guy I have seen actually force Tony backwards.

Comment

Working...
                X